Next sale?

Anatoli-Kagari9

ED seems to have a sale on every couple of months these days so you shouldn't have to wait long for the next one. ;)

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

We should have an Easter sale.

And also I encourage you to get one Warbird, they have great flight models, all of them I think have been updated to the last tech, and in the case of P51 and Spitfire they had great sounds updates with one for the 109 incoming. Also visibility improvements have been made, new damage model is coming, new map, assets P47... Just get one of them and the Normandy map + assets.

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

We should have an Easter sale.

And also I encourage you to get one Warbird, they have great flight models, all of them I think have been updated to the last tech, and in the case of P51 and Spitfire they had great sounds updates with one for the 109 incoming. Also visibility improvements have been made, new damage model is coming, new map, assets P47... Just get one of them and the Normandy map + assets.

I'm deciding between the 190 A8 and D9 currently.

Can you tell me if ED has said anything about doing an update to the exterior of the D9? That is my most favorite bird ever but it seems to be lacking in quality when compared to the A8, which looks wonderful.

I'm deciding between the 190 A8 and D9 currently.

Can you tell me if ED has said anything about doing an update to the exterior of the D9? That is my most favorite bird ever but it seems to be lacking in quality when compared to the A8, which looks wonderful.

I don't have the D9 (but I will get it during the next sale) but I can confirm that the A8 looks great. I assume that they will update it eventually but I haven't heard anything officially, the D9 is far older than the A8. I prefer the A8 because it fits better the Normandy scenario.

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

No planned update of D-9 model has been mentioned anywhere as far as I know, apart from NineLine admitting in one of A-8 cockpit related threads that D-9 would need some updates eventually (the thread was about cockpit dimension differences between the two, with A-8 being more accurate).

There are multitude geometry inaccuracies with D-9 3D model, but it's one of the oldest models and would probably require a complete overhaul. Don't expect it to happen anytime soon, if ever. On the other hand, it's more mature and feature complete than Anton, plus it's vastly superior in performance department.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

No planned update of D-9 model has been mentioned anywhere as far as I know, apart from NineLine admitting in one of A-8 cockpit related threads that D-9 would need some updates eventually (the thread was about cockpit dimension differences between the two, with A-8 being more accurate).

There are multitude geometry inaccuracies with D-9 3D model, but it's one of the oldest models and would probably require a complete overhaul. Don't expect it to happen anytime soon, if ever. On the other hand, it's more mature and feature complete than Anton, plus it's vastly superior in performance department.

Yeah, this where I will have to mediate my desire for accuracy and better graphics vs a better performing plane.