Game Freeze when flying Viggie

Bolt1

I am seeing some particular weird stuff with the Viggie , bought it yesterday , downloaded it , started flying it and about 5 min in , the game locks up and I have to restart PC , 2nd time , Im flying it for about 10 min , I start playing with switches , as soon as that happens , screen locks up or kicks me out to desktop , this is the only bird that is doing this , I've uninstalled , reinstalled and it flies fine , until I start flipping switches , then its the same thing all over again , any help on this is appreciated , I like to get this resolved .

Thanks ,

Bolt

Hi! I am sorry you are having problems. Are you using open beta or stable release? In the latest open beta there are some issues that could cause a crash to desktop, I suggest you look into the Bugs & Problems forum section to see if any of them might be what you are experiencing. I should add that frequent crash to desktop or locking might be another issue, like for example your CPU or GPU overheating. The Viggen is slightly more resource-hungry than other modules so it have been affected by this before while other module has worked better. Hope we can sort your problems out.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Please add your dcs log when it happens, it should show us some clues.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

you can check them out here

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS\Logs

you will see a file called dcs, change it to a .txt or zip it and attach here.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2