|Well done on continual updates.

Neil Gardner

Just thought Id add my 4 penny worth. Please, no offence intended but it is occasionally a little irritating to read people asking for complete accuracy as the marker point for a completed model. That will never happen, not least for security reasons. But I think the detractors are answered to a large extent by the way Razbam have continued to update models like the Mirage - which I personally love. Thank you for the love you continue to lavish and for not forgetting what you've already done whilst you develop new models.

I understand. But I’m always a little puzzled about the expectations that are had about these things. It is true that in the last 10 years a really remarkable amount of realism is able to be obtained. The me that started simming 15 years ago would be staggered by what is being achieved regularly nowadays. But God knows there must be limitations to the fidelity of a military aircraft simulation that the airforces of the world spend thousands and thousands to train their pilots with. And on that basis I guess I feel that expectations need to be kept in bounds. Even where developers are a little over confident in the claims they make for what they will accomplish, consumers may well be advised to be a bit circumspect.

I understand. But I’m always a little puzzled about the expectations that are had about these things. It is true that in the last 10 years a really remarkable amount of realism is able to be obtained. The me that started simming 15 years ago would be staggered by what is being achieved regularly nowadays. But God knows there must be limitations to the fidelity of a military aircraft simulation that the airforces of the world spend thousands and thousands to train their pilots with. And on that basis I guess I feel that expectations need to be kept in bounds. Even where developers are a little over confident in the claims they make for what they will accomplish, consumers may well be advised to be a bit circumspect about.

• 2 weeks later...