What are the differences between the BF109, Dora, Pony?

stray cat

The flight dynamics of the Fw 190 D-9 are a further develops the Advanced Flight Model principles started with the Su-25 and then later improved to Professional Flight Model (A-10C, P-51D etc.).

It is confusing as written, but it means that the Fw 190D-9 has a PFM, same as the Bf 109K-4 and P-51D.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But here :

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/products/planes/dora/

They sayf AFM, not PFM. So I don't understand...

If you read the entire line:

The flight dynamics of the Fw 190 D-9 are a further develops the Advanced Flight Model principles started with the Su-25 and then later improved to Professional Flight Model (A-10C, P-51D etc.).

Implication is it's PFM. It's not great English on the product page, but it does state it's a development of the AFM, later PFM.

It is a PFM btw.

P51 Workhorse (Built for a purpouse, hold its ground in everything) Play in your ground, above you are a rocket, below you must try to outturn them and pray if you have much fuel.

Bf 109 Famous and powerfull (Great "dogfigther" as it is now, noob friendly in flight, less forgiving in takeoff/landing, great for using maneouvers) Just fight against them, use your engine.

Fw 190 Tactical and heavy (Exceptional when flown with wingman, when flying right his strenghts are powered and can surpass the 109 even when the other has better specs in something) Think and them act.

Each one of them can have the advantage if you fly them like they should.

Edited by il_corleone

If you read the entire line:

Implication is it's PFM. It's not great English on the product page, but it does state it's a development of the AFM, later PFM.

It is a PFM btw.

I'm not english, so if the sentence is a bit strange... :)

Reading the line, I have understood that the flight model is the advanced flight model, like the SU25, and that this flight model has been later improved to PFM for A-10C, P51D and other planes. But I have not understood that all AFM planes have been improved to PFM ^^

Great that it is PFM though, even if I prefer american planes than german :)

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.