Your best 109 replays - Post them here! - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #11
billeinstein
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 11
billeinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the roughbilleinstein is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to billeinstein

Just a test flight
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_141219_203728.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	109802  
Attached Files
File Type: trk 109k4test1.trk (1.74 MB, 41 views)
billeinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:24 PM   #12
Nirvi
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 14
Nirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really nice

Attacking an airfield in multiplayer
Nirvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:33 PM   #13
NakedSquirrel

Reputation power: 6
NakedSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Default First 2 dogfights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uW2Nmc_lL4

First two dogfights in the K4

NakedSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:27 AM   #14
Schnarre [Aggro]

Reputation power: 13
Schnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really niceSchnarre [Aggro] is just really nice

Direct punishment for a nonsuccessful strafe attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikko View Post
There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .
www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach
www.twitch.tv/schnarre
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schna...743788?fref=ts
Schnarre [Aggro] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:30 AM   #15
mugen

Reputation power: 5
mugen will become famous soon enoughmugen will become famous soon enoughmugen will become famous soon enough
Smile Not really the best replay, but anyway ...

me vs 2 elements P-51 Ds ...

Two AC groups. Both element leaders are set to high, wingmen are set to random.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #16
9./JG27 DavidRed+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice9./JG27 DavidRed is just really nice

nothing fancy, and a rushed job just to get rid off the oldest clips i have to get some space again on my machine...also sorry for the quality...ill have to take a look at what rendering settings the quality stays bearable once uplaoded to youtube...the original vid is 60frames/sec, no stutters, and very good quality...but as soon as i upload on youtube, it looks pretty bad...

9./JG27 DavidRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:27 AM   #17
jcomm

Reputation power: 19
jcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nicejcomm is just really nice

Great movie David! Thx for sharing....

Although i confess the K4 is my preferred DCS ww2 fighter, I look forward for the correct climb rate to be included in an upcoming patch, because as it is right now, it's really not correct, and gives this aircraft. albeit it's extraordinary flight characteristics, as unfair advantage, specially against the p51d...

Online, I try not to fall in the temptation of always vlying the Dora and the K4, and have just started training in the p51d. It's another league, requires a lot more of attention to many details, ranging from proper use of trims to temperatures... but it's a great aircraft, and an extraordinary DCS module !
Old 02-09-2015, 05:03 PM   #18
otto

Reputation power: 8
otto has a spectacular aura aboutotto has a spectacular aura aboutotto has a spectacular aura aboutotto has a spectacular aura aboutotto has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9./JG27 DavidRed View Post
nothing fancy, and a rushed job just to get rid off the oldest clips i have to get some space again on my machine...also sorry for the quality...ill have to take a look at what rendering settings the quality stays bearable once uplaoded to youtube...the original vid is 60frames/sec, no stutters, and very good quality...but as soon as i upload on youtube, it looks pretty bad...

I really liked it.Thanks for posting.

You have a steady hand.
otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #19
Kurfürst

Reputation power: 7
Kurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the rough

Wonderful video David! Reminds me of good old Il-2 times...

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!
-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.
Kurfürst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #20
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
nothing fancy
Man, some excellent kills there Have they done something to the damage model, BTW? Doesn't look too bad at all anymore...
msalama is offline   Reply With Quote