GERMAN VOICES

I very much hope so. I wonder if ED are having problems finding a suitably Teutonic voice actor

The funny thing is, that the teacher in the dora tutorials is a german. The extrem german accent while speaking english is easy to immitate, but there is no doubt, when he says EZ42 or somthing. So I wonder, why didn't they let him speak german.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

It might be done easily with a community effort. Native voices were done in this way in old Il-2 - the community, mostly squad members recorded the voices and then it was implemented in the sim.

http://www.kurfurst.org - The Messerschmitt Bf 109 Performance Resource Site

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!

-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.

New Bf109 tutorial has German voiceovers.

New Tutorial? Were they released already? I don't have them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

I was mainly referring to the pilots speech when speaking to ATC and them speaking to me my GERMAN ISNT THAT GOOD or I'd have a go myself EK CAN PRAT AFRICAANS but not German. Is it possible for the community to do voice overs for this would ramp up the immersion factor.

Heinz

Not yet. They will be available with upcoming official release of Bf109.

Will we have all previously planed weapons ( I mean rockets) with the official release ?

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

• ED Team
Will we have all previously planed weapons ( I mean rockets) with the official release ?

Rockets are coming for Dora now. But we have their implementation to Bf109 in our plans as well.

the teacher in the dora tutorials is a german

Excuse me? I'd like to differ. :P;)

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

... klingst halt wia a Deitscher ...

Oba wia songs:

muadig sommer ned oba leabond ...

:D

Wollt ihr gerade andeuten, Sobek war der Sprecher? Ok das ist ein witziger Zufall.

Aber Österreich gehört auch zu Deutschland (nicht BRD!), wenn man sich die Geschichte anguckt, also lag ich gar nicht so falsch ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wollt ihr gerade andeuten, Sobek war der Sprecher? Ok das ist ein witziger Zufall.

Aber Österreich gehört auch zu Deutschland (nicht BRD!), wenn man sich die Geschichte anguckt, also lag ich gar nicht so falsch ;)

Der Bundesrepublik war nicht so groß einige Jahre zuvor(die neue bundesländer). Wer weiß was die zukunft bringt.Ich meine nur wenn die menschen das möchten.

Ich verstehe nicht warum du solche sache schreibst. östereich ist ein unabhängiges staats und gehört niemanden ? :imho:

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

Lets talk english again.

Didn't want to start up a discussion about that topic. Wrong place anyway.

It was just a remark. So never mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Not yet. They will be available with upcoming official release of Bf109.

Whoa! That is fantastic news! Is there a release date?

I am pretty new to the DCS world, and I am spending the majority of my time in the ww2 aircraft. I have been seeing that there was a Normandy Map that never came to fruition. Do ED have any plans to release a proper WW2 map?

I am pretty new to the DCS world, and I am spending the majority of my time in the ww2 aircraft. I have been seeing that there was a Normandy Map that never came to fruition. Do ED have any plans to release a proper WW2 map?

The normandy map will be released in the end of 2016. There are already screenshots of it and there's also a forum thread about with all informations.

Looks like you missed quite some stuff. :D

Like metalfan already said, it's still in development:

news: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2737668&postcount=23

discussion: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=163427

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...