Odd issue with the server list - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-20-2018, 03:20 AM   #1
Coolcat

Default Odd issue with the server list

So I have repaired twice, and updated twice saying no new updates, I have even reinstalled once. just to start off. I have all server options visible. Yet I can't seem to find 1 server that I normally fly, but there are 20 others currently flying on. for 2 weeks it still doesn't show up in my list. I can ping their server IP, but even when I try to connect direct it tells me the server is offline. I don't know what else to do to fix this. Even a trace route shows a good path to their server. I was in their server the day before the new 2.2 update happened 2 weeks ago. The day that released I can no longer see their server, and their server is on the newest version same as me and all their members.

Also to add I can join other servers no issues. It's just their server that I can't see..

Also I have flushed DNS on my PC several times. Still no luck. I have verified the server TCP port they are using isn't being dynamically assigned too in my router.

I have deleted my saved games folder for DCS.open too. Still no luck

Last edited by Coolcat; 01-20-2018 at 04:17 AM.
Coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 04:25 PM   #2
Coolcat

I guess at this point it doesn't matter with 2.5 so close. Hopefully the 2.5 update will fix this issue.
Coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
Silly_Jolly

It's an old thread but still no solution yet?
I am having the same issue, completely clueless
Silly_Jolly is offline   Reply With Quote