AI level

it is possible to turn down a bit the AI skill level for this plane, right now is like a F22 in average level

Edited by stalhuth

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

it is possible to turn down a bit the AI level for this plane, right now is like a F22 in average level

Well, that has to do that 1) the spit is very maneuverable and 2) it uses a SFM and doesn't care about temperatures for the engine.

We need to wait until the AI is being redone

Well, that has to do that 1) the spit is very maneuverable and 2) it uses a SFM and doesn't care about temperatures for the engine.

We need to wait until the AI is being redone

Yes the bitch fly dropping fluid, black smoke and he climbs and turn like nothing

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Altitude and speed! In a 190 or 109, with a finger four flight, you should be able to bounce a flight of AI Spits from above! A 109/190 can out dive and out climb a mark 9 Spit. If your attack fails, you can out run them back to base.

Don't enter a turning fight with a Spitfire. You will end up out of altitude, airspeed and ideas.:megalol:

Just mind you don't blow your own engine!:smilewink:

Tally Ho!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

AI has three things that will make any combat against them pointless:

- Infinite situational awareness

- Simplified flight model

- Simplified damage model

They are flying tanks that see everything and have infinite energy. Doesn't matter much except when you are in warbirds I think. They are still killable, but in my opinion you would enjoy much more hoping online at least until AI is properly fixed.

Can't recommend you enough to try a server like Normandy Burning Skies.

DCS Discord community - https://discord.gg/U8aqzVT

AI has three things that will make any combat against them pointless:

- Infinite situational awareness

- Simplified flight model

- Simplified damage model

They are flying tanks that see everything and have infinite energy. Doesn't matter much except when you are in warbirds I think. They are still killable, but in my opinion you would enjoy much more hoping online at least until AI is properly fixed.

Can't recommend you enough to try a server like Normandy Burning Skies.

Hope ED fix this soon, cause years pass and nothing, I like to practice vs AI before do it with real players, I'm very new using WWII birds in this game

Hope ED fix this soon, cause years pass and nothing, I like to practice vs AI before do it with real players, I'm very new using WWII birds in this game

I know. I was the same but once you can fly the bird you should try online because there is a ton of newbies flying not only aces and also you can get immediate help if you need it.

DCS Discord community - https://discord.gg/U8aqzVT

it is possible to turn down a bit the AI skill level for this plane, right now is like a F22 in average level

What I did- was go into mission editor and turn he AI plane down from 100% to about 40-50%. The AI will still fly the same according to the level set, however your shots will be far more effective and hits will react more like they do during online multiplayer. This is good for gunnery practice and overall flight management. However once you fly against another person you will learn real quick that the tactics against AI doesn't work at all against real people. People fly way differently!!! I recommend jumping online into "burning skies". You will learn much faster and don't worry about not being any good. The planes are free and you can fly as much as you want! While the learning curve is a bit steep, I believe this is by far the fastest way to advance. If you can grab and experienced wing man you will learn even faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I did- was go into mission editor and turn he AI plane down from 100% to about 40-50%. The AI will still fly the same according to the level set, however your shots will be far more effective and hits will react more like they do during online multiplayer. This is good for gunnery practice and overall flight management. However once you fly against another person you will learn real quick that the tactics against AI doesn't work at all against real people. People fly way differently!!! I recommend jumping online into "burning skies". You will learn much faster and don't worry about not being any good. The planes are free and you can fly as much as you want! While the learning curve is a bit steep, I believe this is by far the fastest way to advance. If you can grab and experienced wing man you will learn even faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, I will stay in single player until I find a wing man, cause flying alone is die everytime I takeoff