Lost my double D

Delta59R

lol I know.... but seriously my SW mode is defaulting to brsit or boresight mode and I cant get my double D back. Did I screw something up or did a update mess things up in the last 24hrs?? Thanks

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

lol I know.... but seriously my SW mode is defaulting to brsit or boresight mode and I cant get my double D back. Did I screw something up or did a update mess things up in the last 24hrs?? Thanks

Patch notes say it was removed. (visually?)

Edited by Jabbers_

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

NO - Boresight SCAN Mode is still featured as it should, the AIM-9 seekerhead is still scanning.

Only the devs are inclined to the possibility that, the AIM-9 seekerhead symbol at the HUD doesn't depict the scanning motion in real life.

(It continues somewhat a cloudy matter.)

So I guess you can hear the AIM-9 on target audio growl tone, in a larger area around the fixed seekerhead symbol ?

Edited by Top Jockey

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

NO - Boresight SCAN Mode is still featured as it should, the AIM-9 seekerhead is still scanning.

Only that the devs are inclined to the possibility that, the AIM-9 seekerhead symbol at the HUD doesn't depict that scanning motion in real life.

(It continues somewhat a cloudy matter.)

So I guess you can hear the AIM-9 on target audio growl tone, in a larger area around the fixed seekerhead symbol ?

Its a loud annoying high pitched ringing tone. If they throw out the DD, they will have to redo the SW tutorial also I suppose.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Its a loud annoying high pitched ringing tone. If they throw out the DD, they will have to redo the SW tutorial also I suppose.

But can you hear that tone, even if the target (heat source) is in a larger area around the seekerhead symbol, and not exactly superimposed by it ?

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB