[BUG] Jester Landing Callout not staying on after quitting

Tenebrae666

Hi,

Searched the forum but I don't think I found an answer. The option for Jester Landing Callouts in the Special Menu header doesn't stay on after leaving the game and coming back in...

Done a bit of testing, took ownership of the folder structure but still no joy.

Edited by IronMike

Same

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

I have heard it several times but not since the hotfix. I have it selected in the options but it seems to be off. Looking at the Jester menu it is turned on but I hear nothing

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

The option won't stay selected, but Jester will give landing callouts, if you have contacted ATC for approach. Just tested this in Caucasus Dogfight IA-mission and it works (didn't re-select option after DCS restart).

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

The option won't stay selected, but Jester will give landing callouts, if you have contacted ATC for approach. Just tested this in Caucasus Dogfight IA-mission and it works (didn't re-select option after DCS restart).

Just tried that dogfight mission and have contacted the tower. Still no luck.