[NO BUG] Still no trap sheet after hotfix.

Harlikwin

Still not getting the full sheet. I get the wire marked.

I did delete page 3 to fix the old kneeboard crash bug do i need to put it back?

Edited by IronMike

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

They fixed page 3, dont remove it anymore. Without page 3 the trap sheet doesn't work.

Well I removed it, then the hotfix came presumably with a new page 3? Still doesn't work. I'm running the VRshader mod as the only other possible problem.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'm having the same problem and I also removed page 3. Surely the update would have restored it?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel Core i5 8600K CPU @ 3.6GHz, 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. 500GB SSD (Exclusively for DCS World), Thrustmaster Warthog, Logitech G Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals. Track IR 5 with Pro Clip. Vaicom Pro.

EASA PPL(A), Glider Aerobatics. Modules: A-10C, F/A-18C, F-5E, Mirage 2000C, AV-8B N/A, Yak 52, Flaming Cliffs 3, Heatblur F14B/A, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle and all but one of the warbirds. Caucuses, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, Channel and Syria.

Still not getting the full sheet. I get the wire marked.

I did delete page 3 to fix the old kneeboard crash bug do i need to put it back?

I deleted pg 3, and after hotfix I get it. IF I CHECK RIGHT AFTER THE TRAP. If I go to the CAT it is gone. Full sheet *usually*. Tried standard Case 1, Auto Throttle, and then ACL modes, all marked proper.

yes, dont hook up to catapult. check your sheet before hand.

Checking right after the trap. Jester calls the wire, and I get the wire listed on the sheet, but no other info.

you guys running the VR shader mod? I think that might be part of it.

Checking right after the trap. Jester calls the wire, and I get the wire listed on the sheet, but no other info.

you guys running the VR shader mod? I think that might be part of it.

I am not. You do have page 3 in the folder right?

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Working fine on my side, no mods, hotfix installed, page 3 is there…

Screen_190319_214424.thumb.png.c2cb43dbf293723a048d3824aaaaf03a.png

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am not. You do have page 3 in the folder right?

Ill check. I just assumed the hotfix replaced it. Whats the directory again?

Ill check. I just assumed the hotfix replaced it. Whats the directory again?

DCS INSTALL > MODS> AIRCRAFT> F14 > COCKPIT > KNEEBOARD> PAGES

On Monday, it did replace it for me.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Presumably its there for me to... Wonder if it might be an issue with VR shader mod...

Honestly i cant play it in VR without the mod.

I imagine this is going to go low to no priority - when a user installs things not in a game, most devs don't have time to work on such issues. To be honest the trap sheet is awesome, but of little value if you happily are on the boat. I know it sounds a bit cruel, but I am certain the majority of the tomcat community would rather other items be worked on than something this remote. I would suggest bringing it back to their attention in a few months as the issues begin to subside.

Hi Cobra,

Nothing to do with VR shaders as it turns out.

My file 3.lua never got replaced by the hotfix, I put it back and it works fine now. I'm on Steam beta, and other folks mentioned that file got put back on the hotfix (presumably on ED version?)

Anyhow, I can now see the trap sheet in all its glory...

Hi Cobra,

Nothing to do with VR shaders as it turns out.

My file 3.lua never got replaced by the hotfix, I put it back and it works fine now. I'm on Steam beta, and other folks mentioned that file got put back on the hotfix (presumably on ED version?)

Anyhow, I can now see the trap sheet in all its glory...

Mine was replaced on Monday. I am on the Standalone OB. Seems like Steam has been the common them for people having it not working still.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

Bug solved I guess.

Steam hotfix didn't fix or update 3.lua on the kneeboard is my guess.