Parking Brake Handle

Shadow_1stVFW

Oh I wish,

Can there be a toggle and on/off control for the barking brake please? The step by step controls are nice, but I've got a 2 position switch I use for the parking break on every other aircraft I'd fly, and it'd be nice to have the on/off to use for that.

As an aside, wing fold would be nice too, but I don't use this as often.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

+1!

Would love to have this option for wing fold and parking brake.

System:

Windows 10 | i7-7700K @ 4.5 Ghz | 32GB of RAM | Nvidia GTX 1080, 3440x1440 | DELL Ultrawide U3415W | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 2 TB Seagate Barracuda | TM Warthog Hotas | SLAW F-16 Pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive PRO VR

+ High fidelity F/A-18C simpit :)

The reason you can't do that is that in both cases you are performing two actions. It would be like asking for a keybinding that starts the APU and also sets the engine crank switch.

For the parking brake you are first selecting the parking brake rather than the emergency brake, then engaging it.

For the wing fold, the twist drives the wings open or closed. The press/pull engages/disengages the locks that prevent the wings from moving. In the real hornet, you can't just turn it to spread and then push it in right away. You have to wait until the wings are completely spread then you can engage the locks.