Parking/Emergency brake, Wing fold handle and toggle switch cover control via LUA

Hi guys,

I have a F/A-18C simpit and I'm wondering what kind of lua magic I need to do to control two actions with one joystick input. I would like to achieve the following functions:

1. When my parking brake handle micro switch is active I would like to turn the parking brake handle and pull it back. Currently my parking brake handle does not move the simulated handle since it needs mouse actions to turn it. When the micro switch is not active I would like the handle to return to stowed position.

2. When physical GAIN, GEN TIE or SPIN toggle switch is moved the simulated toggle switch cover opens and after that the toggle switch under the cover moves. Also when the physical switch in my pit is returned to original state the simulated switch cover needs to close and the simulated switch to move back to original state.

I assume default.lua might be answer to this problem. I would like to use LUA if possible. I know that joy-to-keypress software is one option but I would like to save that for a last resort if I cannot solve this issue otherwise.

Does anyone have any example code to achieve these functions?

Thanks!

Edited by Chain

System:

Windows 10 | i7-7700K @ 4.5 Ghz | 32GB of RAM | Nvidia GTX 1080, 3440x1440 | DELL Ultrawide U3415W | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 2 TB Seagate Barracuda | TM Warthog Hotas | SLAW F-16 Pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive PRO VR

+ High fidelity F/A-18C simpit :)

I tried autohotkey but I really would like to do this with Lua. Any ideas? Thanks.

System:

Windows 10 | i7-7700K @ 4.5 Ghz | 32GB of RAM | Nvidia GTX 1080, 3440x1440 | DELL Ultrawide U3415W | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 2 TB Seagate Barracuda | TM Warthog Hotas | SLAW F-16 Pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive PRO VR

+ High fidelity F/A-18C simpit :)