Rudder Trim Movement Takes Too Long in 2.5.5

imacken

I don't need to often use trim only in direct flight. The current speed of scrolling doesn't bother me.

Module Spitfire has other serious BUGS and there is a need to discuss more than the little things.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

I don't need to often use trim only in direct flight. The current speed of scrolling doesn't bother me.

Module Spitfire has other serious BUGS and there is a need to discuss more than the little things.

Rudder needs trimming out with every change in throttle or boost pretty much, so I wouldn't say this was a 'little thing'. Not major, but sometihng that can easily be adjusted.

Of course there are other bugs, and that is what the forum is for. Start other threads on those. This is a discussion on rudder trim movement!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

So you are running trim in maximum positions?

Edit:

Design solution to you in the form of a vote to change the speed of trim in a thread DCS wishlist.

Or leave it to expand the menu special, adding value to the sensitivity of the trim.

Then I will :) support you.

Edited by petsild

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

The point is, it is a completely unreallistic slow speed, you only have to look at the wheel rotation to see that.

Imagine scolling for full rudder trim on a scramble, at that speed.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..