Exterior Lights

Camino

Hey, me and my fellow Pilots noticed a pretty strong Difference between the Gazelle and other Helos in terms of how the exterior Lighting is designed. In the Huey, Hip and the Shark the Anticollision and Formation lights are very bright, in the Gazelle sometimes barely visible.

I think the Lights (especially the Landing Light) in the Gaz look more realistic, but maybe they are to dark. If we fly NOE Trail in low light conditions, we are used to put Acoll on. In the Huey it's bright and very easy for the trailing Helos to follow, with the Gaz its harder to catch an eye on it.

Maybe you can consider to make Acoll a little bit brighter. We luckily have the Brightness Adjustment Knob, but it seems to do not that much.

Hi Camino,

We'll put it on the list of things to look in to for the 2019 update(s). We can't promise you we'll implement this feature as we'll have to crosscheck your request with how bright the lights are on the real Gazelle. Be sure we'll look in to this though.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When you check, please keep in mind that the external lights very much shine into the cockpit (through the body) of the Huey and also the Ka-50, especially the collision light is annoying - I wouldn't want to see that in the Gazelle.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

• 1 month later...
When you check, please keep in mind that the external lights very much shine into the cockpit (through the body) of the Huey and also the Ka-50, especially the collision light is annoying - I wouldn't want to see that in the Gazelle.

That issue was solved in one of the last patches I think.

Chinook lover - Rober -