F-16CM Right Console

Wags

• ED Team

If anyone has some images of the right console of an F-16CM, we'd appreciate it. Particularly the bottom half that includes the O2, AV power, KY-58, etc. control heads.

Again, F-16CM that is updated to have the MIDS control knob on the AV power control head.

Thanks

F-16CM? Or do you mean CJ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

If anyone has some images of the right console of an F-16CM, we'd appreciate it. Particularly the bottom half that includes the O2, AV power, KY-58, etc. control heads.

Again, F-16CM that is updated to have the MIDS control knob on the AV power control head.

Thanks

Hey Wags,

I'm not an expert. So, forgive me if this doesn't help. However, I was trying to dig around to help.

What about this?

https://xflight.de/pe_org_doc.htm

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.Vcw13.com

Asus Z270 Prime-A | i7-7700k | 32G Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 | EVGA RTX 2080ti | 2x 960 EVO M.2 in RAID 0 | 500GB SSD | Thrustmaster Warthog | Pimax 5K Plus

https://www.youtube.com/c/OverKillSims

Non of those are for the CM

Wags, on most images, the right console will be block by the arm rest and the oxygen hose

This a 360 image of a CM block 40/42, not the same aircraft we are getting but the console should be arrange the same.

http://www.stclairphoto-imaging.com/360/aircraft/F16-Cockpit/F16_swf.html

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• ED Team
Non of those are for the CM

Wags, on most images, the right console will be block by the arm rest and the oxygen hose

This a 360 image of a CM block 40/42, not the same aircraft we are getting but the console should be arrange the same.

http://www.stclairphoto-imaging.com/360/aircraft/F16-Cockpit/F16_swf.html

Great stuff MVSGAS!

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It's not exactly related to the right console but I have found pictures of some of the control panels.

http://www.f-16.net/g3/f-16-photos/album03?page=22

http://www.f-16.net/g3/f-16-photos/album03?page=23

All the panels shown are for F-16A

To whom it may concern,

All the panels shown are for F-16A

Ok, I have decided to dig a little deeper into it and there are several systems that are still present in the F-16C:

Color multi function display

Altitude direction indicator

Manual trim panel (it was moved but it's layout is the same)

Wide angle coverage HUD (F-16C doesn't have that yellow thing on it)

Edited by Tomas9970

Trim panel and ADI have NVG compatible lighting now, In the USAF is a green color. It was part of the NVIS mod.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Example, each country will have a slightly different color, not sure why. USAF is a blue/green color.

HAF has an amber color.

SixYwbkrJ1A?start=999

To whom it may concern,

f16c_b50.tif

Current F-16C Block 50/52 layout

:doh::lol: It is the same link is been posted 3 time already, it is not accurate.

To whom it may concern,

78-002 Block 1, perfect

To whom it may concern,

2019-15-7-1555240514-img-1328.jpg

Comes from Haynes Owners' Workshop Manual F-16 Fighting Falcon.

There you go, but

you might want to check rule 1.16

To whom it may concern,

Thanks

Wags,

I work with a reeseve F-16 avionics troop...I can ask him to check it out i'm just not sure when he has reserve duty.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.