GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre - what's the story with the Jetseat if there isn't any specific profile for the F-16 (I am trying to get f4l0 F-16 access, or something sorted!)

Is it usable, will it work with the default 'jet' profile? Will we have any effects at all? Am not the only one concerned about this.

I mean I can just 'wait and see' I guess...just asking if it will even be useful in that instance, as that will be pretty much all I will be flying for quite some time (and the odd heli). Will we be stuck with no F-16 profile if f4l0 can't get hold of the aircraft?

As far as I understand F-16 support will be added to SSA in a short time.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as I understand F-16 support will be added to SSA in a short time.

Great! Thanks Andre.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Need help with SSA

I have a new Win10 install, & having problems using SSA. I get a unhandled exception error when I start SSA. I installed MS framework 3.5, but didn't help. Also, I've had gametrix seat for a long time when I used SimShaker with sound. I still have the CD that came with it. Do I still need the files, & firmware? If so I don't remember what to do with the firmwareloader.exe that pops in some language other than english. Sorry, but I get confused between SS, & SSA. Appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks

Capture.PNG.89644f377bb106e23b1974aefcff8417.PNG

Edited by bobd

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

Ordered the FSE seat a few days ago. Looking forward to it. Should make a great Christmas present this year.

You won´t be disappointed

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I'll ask here instead of using e-mail before you get questions several times.

Andre, as of now, tracking only works as long as the package is inside Russian territory. Are you able to provide tracking numbers which track the order outside of Russia to destination?

I'll ask here instead of using e-mail before you get questions several times.

Andre, as of now, tracking only works as long as the package is inside Russian territory. Are you able to provide tracking numbers which track the order outside of Russia to destination?

Tracking worked perfectly on DHL website.

The original link you get for tracking after purchasing stops once it crosses the Russian border it seems. Of course, I didn't expect that it's possible to track using another delivery service with the same number.

Even then my package didn't move for 9 whole days from Russia to Germany. Someone had this aswell?

Has anyone taken the time to make really good profiles? If so do you care to share?

After playing around a lot when I got my JetSeat, I found the most important thing is to have your engine rumble a bit lower than the other effects or it will overpower everything. I usually set it to 75, and everything else to 100. Gunfire effects are a bit weaker in some modules, and can also benefit from reducing other effects to compensate if you wish. Everything else after that is personal preference. I like the effects to be as strong as possible, hence 100 for most.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

The original link you get for tracking after purchasing stops once it crosses the Russian border it seems. Of course, I didn't expect that it's possible to track using another delivery service with the same number.

Even then my package didn't move for 9 whole days from Russia to Germany. Someone had this aswell?

Sometimes delays happen. I think it will pop up in Germany soon.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ordered on the 16th September, arrived today.

Thanks Andre!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Ordered on 4th of September and mine didn't move for 12 days after leaving Russia customs. Are you from the US/UK Axion yes?

Canada, west coast. Shipped on the 6th October, and arrived on the 18th.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Trust me, the wait will be worth it.

It's not about the waiting, it's about if the delivery is going according to plan. It's fishy you receiving the pad before me although I ordered quite some time before you, especially, since it's 3 times more distance which it has to travel.

I paid for the more expensive EMS Delivery service. That’s all I can tell you, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

i´ve ordered mine per express too, and it took about a month to arrive in germany.

setup was very easy. I like it very much. Thanks andre !!

kind regards

boris

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

Really strange how long it takes to ship to Europe. Can't remember exactly how long mine took but it was definitely under two weeks to Canada. Couriers are weird.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV