Show Me Your Landings!

Wags

I wish I had recorded my landing last night after I ran out of fuel some 30 miles away from base. Luckily I was high enough that I could glide all the way back to base without engine and land safely (though not at all elegant) on the runway, ran out of battery (no power to HUD or NWS) just as I was coming to a stop, or actually, maybe it was the backup power that stopped working as there was no more airflow to power it?

When I ran out of fuel I was sure I was too far away from base to make it, almost punched out, but decided to try to land anyway(what's the worst that can happen?).

One of my favorite aspects of the Viper is doing VFR overhead patterns.

Let me see your best videos!

here is mine .. I still need to practice some more, but I'm getting there bit by bit :)

HnlVGkcZ3mo

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

CAT III & some Rogue Eagles

Off Topic

Hi 52d Skip...why are your sounds much more noticeable referring to all other videos? Do you have a sound mod installed. If not, could please post your Sound Settings :thumbup:

Thx

Ryzen 36000 / RTX2070 OC / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3600 Mhz CL. 16-19-19 / Thrustmaster T1600 - TWCS Throttle / Track IR-5 / LG 34" @ 3440 x 1440 / Windows 10 64 Bit

CAT III & some Rogue Eagles

Apart from the altimeter being wrong, I would also say that the 90 took you alot until the nose settled down, because you extended the gear at high speed. Let speed bleed off for 2.5 seconds before rolling out, and the nose begin to drop, then extend the gear and floor throttle to capture the horizon line on rollout.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Off Topic

Hi 52d Skip...why are your sounds much more noticeable referring to all other videos? Do you have a sound mod installed. If not, could please post your Sound Settings :thumbup:

Thx

It just seems to be quite a bit louder, for some very odd reason the sound got a lot more quiet in the recording that I did, using shadowplay, than it was for me in game.

Off Topic

Thx

No sound mods installed.

My Audio settings are top to bottom:

60%

20%

20%

100%

100%

0%

"Hear like Helmet" and "Radio Speech" is ticked, rest unticked.

Apart from ...

< snipped a great many of super important words>.

I´m more like a visual type of learner, thus *very* eagerly awaiting your Video!

Soon, I hope?

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

• 2 weeks later...

FaceTrackNoIR w/Logitech C270 Digital Webcam for Head Tracking

MFG Crosswind Pedals

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/Custom .lua file controls

PC Specs are in the video description.

Edited by =JUICE=

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Somebody call Maintenance!

AIRHUNTER 30X EGTL {HX} LLU-- No grade 2 wire

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.