Ail Off, Flaps off and BIT Failures

KewinSawicki

Hi guys.

I'm struggling with understanding why I'm getting some warnings on the DDI's. I never used to get them when starting up and now I do. I Can't figure how to get rid of the AIL OFF and FLAPS OFF messages on the DDI. I've attached a photo.

I also do not understand the BIT FAILURES flashing. I can't seem to be able to do anything with them.

Can anyone help a dummy? :helpsmilie:

Thanks.

1511765252_FlapsandAilOff.thumb.jpg.cb7a8949aedf4328ac52c29db36299ab.jpg

1962458860_Bitfailures.jpg.ba9e3d562f42ec9371a09f638d0e4258.jpg

'Fear the strike'

I think you may be missing some startup steps.

When you engine are running, put flaps up, press master reset, the FCS reset. Run you bit test.

When test complete, set flaps half and press TO trim.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Where is the FCS reset button ?

How do I run bit test?

Thank you for the help.

'Fear the strike'

Where is the FCS reset button ?

How do I run bit test?

Thank you for the help.

There is a cold start training mission explaining everything step by step. Best way to learn it, is by doing it :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH