40$ back and the Mustang? Please need info.

Stratos

Programming everything together, bringing the lists of kickstarter and paypal backers, and integrating it with DCS forums and other site features just turned out to be a nightmare. At this point, it almost seems like it would have been easier for me to manually do the reward surveys via email or something basic like that. At this point, looks like the roll-out is not going to happen until at least the end of January 2014. For this I sincerely apologize. I should have planned this out better. In hindsight, I should have stuck with kickstarter alone.

Sucks to wait so long, but I'm confident you'll eventually get your rewards.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Wait. You guys got me all confused again. So I need to buy the P-51 again for WWII, even if I already own it for DCS:World? And its supposed to be the exact same plane? Wasnt the whole point of DCS:WWII to be modular, like DCS:World? Maybe its just that english is not my native language and I am missing the point again.. :huh::book:

Wait. You guys got me all confused again. So I need to buy the P-51 again for WWII, even if I already own it for DCS:World? And its supposed to be the exact same plane? Wasnt the whole point of DCS:WWII to be modular, like DCS:World? Maybe its just that english is not my native language and I am missing the point again.. :huh::book:

I think not, because it will be (probably) the ability to transfer modules from DCSW - for example A-10C if I remember correctly from KS campaign.

if you have backed it, you will able to fly all 6 aircraft in DCS WWII. You will also able to use every aircraft from DCS World in DCS WWII. But you will not able to use a DCS WWII aircraft (like P51 and FW190) in DCS World.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

No response equals no confidence, simple as that.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro