Circular perimeter on aerodromes and other 'kibble'

shu77

I started to play around with drawing up the Persian Gulf airfields earlier, but the way the maps changed in the last 9 years has really mucked with my process. Anyone have any pointers on how to hide the Circular airfield perimeter and White 'name'

I was able to scale to remove it from Khasab below, but it passes right through Bandar Abbas.

The time taken to edit it out of the pic really drags out the process.

Would also be nice to be able to modify the Geographic grid size, example below shows where the default grid passes through the field, but I note a standard diagram has increments every .1 of a degree. I omit it to get the field shape and overlay my grid, but having it as a reference would speed things up.

I'd also be keen on any pointer to identify airfield signage without having to boot into the sim to catch things like Taxiways. When I did Caucasus there were no taxiways so a lot were just a circular assignment. Worst case it is easy to add these as a last step on a single pass but any pointers would be appreciated. As best I can tell there are no proper published diagrams for the PG map so I would like to try and streamline the work needed to produce them.

chart.png

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png