VERGEEV Group campaign RELEASED!

Ok, this is getting stupid. I just wait and wait for that second helo to appear, and nothing. What am I doing wrong? To make matters worse, I have to start the campaign all over again every time. Someone help, it shoudnt be this difficult....did they really preview there work before releasing it?

When you are flying back to the base, a few miles out, and the leader tells you you have 10 minutes to get your sh** together, start your stop watch on the clock. If memory serves me, it's a good 15 minutes (the initial 10 then another 5) before the new leader shows up at the end of the runway. Right before he shows up--two frogfoots land and taxi all the way down the runway toward you. The new leader shows up right when they turn off the runway and onto the taxiway near the end of the runway. If you saw the frogfoots land, and they are no longer on the runway--your leader has already taken off. You have to keep your eye on that runway the WHOLE time you are waiting--I've probably flown that mission a dozen times, and have somehow missed the new leader more times than I'd like to count. YOu get bored waiting, and start practicing hovering, etc. Pay Attention.

If you refuel very quickly and get right in position at the end of the runway, it seems like it takes FOREVER for those Su-25's to land. Be patient.

This campaign is the best designed I've ever flown in ANY sim. Please don't dump on the developers because of some mistake YOU are making :pain:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I don't think they will work on this project anymore. And we can't port the missions easily ourselves because they are change protected.

I don't like this.

This is a very serious word. But these are only words. I'm working on a project GV 2.10. Slowly but very surely. This campaign is not a major project in my life. In the Russian part of the project site is posting about it. For English-speaking community announcement is being prepared.

I'm working on 2.10 part of a campaign Group VERGEEV. I like that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! Do you have a BS2 1.1.1.1 version of the Vergeev campaign? If so, point me to the link to buy please..

Also, the Lomac.. Do you have similar campaigns here too??

Mucho gracias.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Personnel of the 24th SHS (Strike-Helicopter Squadron), asked whether the release will be 1/10 part of the campaign Group VERGEEV for the DCS: Ka-50 2.0 simulator?

I gave the answer here ... :captain:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the reply. Maybe you guys need to wait for P-51D???

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

leroni, would it be possible to quote your answer here as well? That'd be great :)

I quote it for ya:):

Personnel of the 24th SHS (Strike-Helicopter Squadron), asked whether the release will be 1/10 part of the campaign Group VERGEEV for the DCS: Ka-50 2.0 simulator?

The Commanders of the 24th SHS HAF AA Maikop answers: yes, the release 1/10 campaign GV will without a doubt.

Adaptation 1/10 GV simple import of the old missions in the new simulator is not possible. This is a serious work, without the cost of the replicas, which is already ready. Add to this the need to conduct a complete cycle of testing. This requires time.

The developers of the campaign - it is ordinary people. Some team members have a military and aviation experience. These are people who have families and children. This requires a lot of care. These are simple people who do not have a companies and professionals who do a lot of work very quickly. Alas, this is a very prosaic and clear.

We do not throw a favorite thing, but it's not the point. You should not demand the impossible from us. If you can not take a lot of patience to help make this hobby a serious business. This will be the main thing for us and we will do it in the first place. GV campaign - it's a good, true story that is interesting to live. This is the story of hero, with whom you want to be friends. Or become a this hero. The same wonderful stories we can do for DCS: A-10C, and for ArmA II, and for LockON, and for RoF, and TonH: Mi-24 Hind.

If you believe in our heroes - it is possible that believe in us. After all, these heroes we make. We are ready to consider any business proposals.

Don`t know exactly what that mean. It may that they are working on it, but really takes huge amount of time.

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

• 3 weeks later...

Who from community tried to fly to campaigns Group VERGEEV (1/10) in versions of simulator BS2 (1.1.1.1)? Whether there were at you problems? Inform, please, on it. I have begun independent check. Serious problems yet has not revealed.

On GV I have not enough time. But the project is too good, that it to close. I hope that you understand me. Or I continue work on 2/10 part of campaign GV, or I spend a lot of time for adaptation of 1/10 parts of campaign GV.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Who from community tried to fly to campaigns Group VERGEEV (1/10) in versions of simulator BS2 (1.1.1.1)? Whether there were at you problems? Inform, please, on it. I have begun independent check. Serious problems yet has not revealed.

On GV I have not enough time. But the project is too good, that it to close. I hope that you understand me. Or I continue work on 2/10 part of campaign GV, or I spend a lot of time for adaptation of 1/10 parts of campaign GV.

So are you saying it works ok in BS2 1.1.1.1?

Hopefully, ED will rewrite the whole 3D engine to have better multicore usage; which would mean major changes to the software, even when flying on the Georgia map.

AFAIk they're only using new stuff in Nevada so I doubt there'd be much more than an average patch to rewrite in Georgia.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

AFAIk they're only using new stuff in Nevada so I doubt there'd be much more than an average patch to rewrite in Georgia.

EDGE stands for Eagle Dynamics Game Engine; which probably implies that they are going to make changes to all products that are going to compatible with Nevada. Maybe I am being optimistic, but I am hoping for better system usage/performance and a single install for DCS products. But if Vergeev works fine in the current version of BS2 than it is likely that it will be that way after EDGE.

Edited by XarBat

I am testing the GV campaign in the GV BS 2.0 1.1.1.1

Хорошо, это прекрасная новость. А сейчас, если можно, некоторые советы о ВГ кампании:

1. radio messages must be transmitted only when player have tuned right frequency (You can obtain this through cockpit argument triggers)
  2. pilot must already know from briefing about takeoff/landing (if will be from apron or runway). Please, clearly write this in the briefing for each mission.
  3. I've tried mission 2 (using BS2 1.1.1.1.):
    Takeoff time at 06,12 is too dark, but NVG useless. I've changed TO time at 07,12 and it's better.
    MiG-29A crashed on runway.
  4. Please, if possible for next 2/10 part of campaign, create missions lasting about one hour. I think a lot of peoples haven't two hours to fly one mission.
  5. Time for manual startup procedure require about 4,30-5 minutes. Please, remember this, creating and planning mission.

Большое спасибо вам за эту кампанию и за внимание на эти мысли.

antonio.

• 2 weeks later...