Open-Beta: Windows Desktop Screen & Icons flash & jumping on Startup

SnowTiger

After having to reinstall Win10, I am also reinstalling a ton of software including DCS World Open-Beta.

I just started DCS from my desktop icon. AVG came up asking if DCS could change some weird, long-numeric-name. So I permitted that whatever it was. I know that it's not unusual for most programs to need to access and make changes to computer.

Then I Logged In.

As soon as I was logged in to DCS World (Open-Beta) GUI all hell broke loose.

All the Icons on my screen are flashing with a black, square background behind the icon and as well, the icons are moving back and forth (moving an "icon's width" distance). My cursor was almost uncontrollable and my keyboard was barely responding ... to MUTE for example. I actually had to manually Turn My Speakers OFF to shut down the deafening roar of DCS Intro/GUI music.

Only after going into the Audio Options and turning GUI Sounds OFF and closing out the Options did all this freak-out stop.

I'm almost afraid to start downloading my modules.

I never had any issues installing DCS ANY other time and it was previously on this computer prior to the recent Window re-install.

Has anyone else experienced this ?

Should I expect anything else before I continue with many hours/days of downloading and installing ?

SnowTiger:joystick: