VNAO T-45 Goshawk

Do you have any specs for the module yet?

SFM or EFM

Custom avionics or Su-25 or FC3

Clickable or non-clickable cockpit

Nothing just yet. There will be more to come. The project is still early, though we wanted to announce its existence to everyone and felt it was far enough along to do that.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Nothing just yet. There will be more to come. The project is still early, though we wanted to announce its existence to everyone and felt it was far enough along to do that.

I suggest having a chat with your coders first. It is a decision that literally determines your first lines of code.

• Like 1

I just meant that we aren't ready to announce details. We are currently testing the flight model and carrier ops. Work continues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Interesting that you guys are doing the A variant. Are the avionics of the C simply too difficult to simulate for a mod-level aircraft, or is it a lack of information? I have plenty of friends at Kingsville and Meridian who could fill in the gaps if it's the latter.

• Like 1

Interesting that you guys are doing the A variant. Are the avionics of the C simply too difficult to simulate for a mod-level aircraft, or is it a lack of information? I have plenty of friends at Kingsville and Meridian who could fill in the gaps if it's the latter.

No, that wasn’t the reason. We chose the A primarily because it fits with the timeline of the tomcat and legacy hornet.

• Like 2

Not true multi-crew. You should know that's not possible without the SDK. But yes we have it setup so you can jump into an aircraft then jump to the backseat of the T45.

You stated that a second person could jump in the back. What you're implying are multiple camera views

that allow you to look in the separate parts of the cockpit, unless I am not understanding it correctly.

Do you have any pics to share on the cockpit so far?

• Like 1

Not true multi-crew. You should know that's not possible without the SDK. But yes we have it setup so you can jump into an aircraft then jump to the backseat of the T45.

The guys of the mb-339 have apparently made a working multi crew version

• Like 1

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Yes it's a camera view custom setup to the back seat. Entire cockpit is being constructed right now in tandem with the airframe. When we have some solid images we will definitely share them.

@Silo01 - If that is true, which I'd love to see but don't think that's the case, then that's a huge breakthrough and would hope that they share that info with the mod community. I doubt it but hope they have. There are alot of features we would love to have access to in DCS, 'Buddy Tanking' for instance has been a huge one as we also have an S3-Viking in development but without that feature it's just a basic flyable aircraft.

As we have more info and progress with the project we'll post it here, on our FB page and our VNAO website. Thanks for the questions and keep em coming.