Mission 3 question

Mango

Can anyone help? As soon as I open fire I get the radio message "Abort, abort, abort. You have no permission". I've tried this several times and always get this message, and the mission fails.

Edited by Mango

These "Abort"messages come from JTAC. He calls for Abort either because of the radio-messaging was not comleted or because of bug/lag. However, I don't think his messages influence the mission outcome! When I played the campaign, it seemed that all I need for mission success is to destroy the designated vahicle packages (by my own or with help of wingmen). I could contact or ignore JTAC - it didn't matter.

About the restricted area ("the container"): player must NOT fly there. This leads to immediate failure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

I got this message and still passed the mission. It's just an AI bug I think. Might be something to do with your attack heading as well.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

• 4 weeks later...

Flying the campaign now and I'm confused by this mission as well. I'm told to fly into the FEBA at 5700 and once I'm in the area and find the column I decide to use the loaded CBU-97's that have been loaded up by default, the only thing is that the HOF for the weapons is set to around 8500, so it goes against what has been planned, plus they take forever to drift down and never hit the column

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11