Will Mirage customers ever get to use the Precision INS Bombing? - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 01:08 PM   #61
myHelljumper

Reputation power: 6
myHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slims View Post
you need to post tracks or clips with your issues
How is that a problem ?

Isn't it easier to reproduce a problem or understand it if the bug reported provide a track or a video ?

VEAF - Virtual European AirForce
http://www.veaf.org/fr/

Helljumper's Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...UxPbWHvJJ3W2fA
Old 09-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #62
Elysian Angel

Reputation power: 2
Elysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the rough

In other news: it's Wednesday! Can we expect some Mirage love in today's patch?

System specs:
Spoiler:
i7 6700k @4.5Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 2400 | GTX 1080Ti OC | ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 SSD | Pro Flight Trainer Puma | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals | Oculus Rift CV1
Old 09-20-2017, 02:09 PM   #63
Slims

Reputation power: 0
Slims has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It is a problem when people like you keep asking for tracks/video with problems that are acknowledged by developers, with stuff that is absolutely clear that it is wrongfully implemented and keep defending a seriously bugged module.
I told you this before, I get a feeling you work for Razbam PR team and have a mission to prove that this is the best module out there. For people that know how metal2mesh/razbam operated in other simulators, what is happening to mirage is all to familiar. We are slowly approaching the 2 year mark with a module that has long been out of beta that is seriously lacking in a lot of departments. Meanwhile razbam in pushing out another early access module, this has been posted hundreds of times before and yet the razbam dev team refuses to post a simple thing that would at least for some time calm its client base down. And that is a simple to do list regarding the mirage which is left in an everending beta state. The stuff that got fixed (cockpit and engine inlet poligon count) took them more than 22 months since release, and it is a two day fix for a newby 3d modeler.

Last edited by Slims; 09-20-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:22 PM   #64
Mjugen

Reputation power: 0
Mjugen can only hope to improve

Quote:
It is a problem when people like you keep asking for tracks/video with problems that are acknowledged by developers, with stuff that is absolutely clear that it is wrongfully implemented and keep defending a seriously bugged module.
I told you this before, I get a feeling you work for Razbam PR team and have a mission to prove that this is the best module out there. For people that know how metal2mesh/razbam operated in other simulators, what is happening to mirage is all to familiar. We are slowly approaching the 2 year mark with a module that has long been out of beta that is seriously lacking in a lot of departments. Meanwhile razbam in pushing out another early access module, this has been posted hundreds of times before and yet the razbam dev team refuses to post a simple thing that would at least for some time calm its client base down. And that is a simple to do list regarding the mirage which is left in an everending beta state. The stuff that got fixed (cockpit and engine inlet poligon count) took them more than 22 months since release, and it is a two day fix for a newby 3d modeler.
Totally agree with your statement.

Old 09-20-2017, 02:32 PM   #65
Elysian Angel

Reputation power: 2
Elysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Couldn't agree more.

In the end it's very simple, from a business perspective: people paid for something they still didn't get. The module has been officially out of early access / beta since May this year, but I can't possibly describe the status of it other than being in Alpha.

Meanwhile we're getting bombarded with updates/news about the Harrier, but who's to say it will work properly once people have bought and installed it?
I adore the Mirage, it's one of the most beautiful aircraft available and flew like a dream before the FM was messed up.
In the end we as customers can only communicate to RAZBAM with our wallets: don't buy any future module from them, and demand a refund for the Mirage if it doesn't get fixed within a reasonable time frame...

I would love to fly the Harrier, and will absolutely buy it IF we get a properly working Mirage module soon. But to be fair, my patience is running out

System specs:
Spoiler:
i7 6700k @4.5Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 2400 | GTX 1080Ti OC | ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 SSD | Pro Flight Trainer Puma | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals | Oculus Rift CV1
Old 09-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #66
myHelljumper

Reputation power: 6
myHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the roughmyHelljumper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ok, sorry if I tried to help you with some bug report before, it won't happen again.

And no i'm not working for RB but I help them with some campaign testing and voice-over and I try to help with the manual upgrade.

You can think what you want and so do I, don't call people fanboys because you don't agree with them.

The off topic will stop here for me, keep at it if you want this topic closed like the others.

VEAF - Virtual European AirForce
http://www.veaf.org/fr/

Helljumper's Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...UxPbWHvJJ3W2fA
Old 09-20-2017, 02:55 PM   #67
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 69
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

This is way off topic now.

RAZBAM are aware of the issues and they will get to them when they are ready.

closed 1.5