My Bug List so far

SUI - Mustang

Hi, and thanks for the response... I'm still kinda new at this. How exactly do I find out if I am in game mode or sim mode? Once I find this out I will of course need to find out how to switch it... Still just learning how to fly. Not much for fighting right now just take off and landing. BTW was the F-5 ever intended for carrier applications? Just curious... Please and thank you in advance for any and all help you can offer... :helpsmilie: + :joystick: = :pilotfly:

BTW was the F-5 ever intended for carrier applications? Just curious... Please and thank you in advance for any and all help you can offer...

No, the tail hook is purely for emergency landings on airfields that feature an arresting cable. For example when your breaks are damaged. Thats why you can only drop it from inside the cockpit, you can't put it back up like in a naval fighter.

My YouTube channel with tutorials and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DrfLPXfwn2Iy-iANeux8w :pilotfly:

System:

I7 3770K, Asus GTX970, 16GB DDR3, 2x250GB Samsung SSD, 46Inch LG TV main Screen, 2x 24Inch Samsung secondary screens, Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Flight Rudder Peddals Pro, TrackIR 5

okay gotcha. would you by chance know anything about why it rolls backward as well? :thumbup:

I didn't have that bug myself, so I can't replicate to find out what might cause it...

My YouTube channel with tutorials and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DrfLPXfwn2Iy-iANeux8w :pilotfly:

System:

I7 3770K, Asus GTX970, 16GB DDR3, 2x250GB Samsung SSD, 46Inch LG TV main Screen, 2x 24Inch Samsung secondary screens, Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Flight Rudder Peddals Pro, TrackIR 5

are brakes mapped correctly?

most every module I have bought ,I have to map brakes, because brakes work pitch and roll for some reason.

as far as game mode goes, you turn it on in main page settings I Believe but im a noob also, so if someone else might know for sure, please correct me, I was wondering about that too.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In 2.0.3 the Center Ext Tank is emptied even if you only select the Outer Ext Tanks on the Right Console Panel with the Fuel Transfer Switches. According to the Manual (Page 94) this should not be the case. Hadnt had the time to test in 1.5.4 yet.

OS: Win10 | Hardware: Z97 Mainboard, i7 4790k @4Ghz, GTX980, 4x4GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel Ram, TM Warthog (w/ Extension) + Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, TIR5 with Custom Clip

Try to turn off wind in ME to see if that changes anything.

Thanks a bunch for all the ideas. I unplugged my Thrustmaster Tflight HOTASx and that did the trick. Functions as it should now. Is it just me, or has the overall physics of flying changed from DCS 1.5 to 2.0?

Windows 10 Pro x64

AMD FX6300 3.5Ghz

Cooler Master D-92 Air Cooler

16Gb DDR3 1600

MSI Nvidia GTX 950 2Gb

Intel 730 Series SSD 240Gb

Toshiba 3Tb 6Gb/s HDD

SAMSUNG 640Gb HDD

MSI 970A-G43 Plus Mb

Corsair RM 850x PSU

Thrustmaster TFlight HOTAS X

A-10C - CA - F-5E - FC3 - Hawk - Ka-50 - L-39 - UH-1h :thumbup:

Edited by 108
to add modules

• 1 year later...
More description on this one is needed.

Some F-5 have pipper which moves to radar LOS, some do not.

Serial numbers, list is complex, but group 1 is some list including AF71-AF79 for 1971 through 1979. Group 2 is a short list involving some AF77 and AF78 serials. The difference is Group 1 has AN/ASG-29 while Group 2 has AN/ASG-31.

AN/ASG-31 "After radar lock-on, the pipper is slaved to radar antenna, indicating the relative position to target within gimbal limit (~ +-104mil in azimuth, +35 to -200 mil in elevation)." This occurs in missile mode. The figure 1-21 of the -34 shows the Group 2 block diagram of function showing FCR azimuth and elevation track feeding the mirror drive.

In dogfight-missile mode sight is centered in azimuth and displaces down according to predicted wing tip twist and seeker head precession.