DCS world. Comms dialog on the left screen to be moved to the center

TripleSeven

Good day,

I have 3 screens and of course, the main comms menu is on the right screen (you can move it for sure) and the "answers" from wingman/atc on the far left.

So the question what is the script to modify in order to have wingman/atc responses say to the center screen?

I ve searched in C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Scripts\UI\RadioCommandDialogPanel but no idea if it is there,

Thanks,

Alex

You could setup 3 different Viewports alá Left - Main - Right. But then your GPU has to Render DCS three times. I currently have the same Config as you and I hate it too, to look to the right and left for Comms and stuff.

So a different solution to this problem would interest me too cuz I just don't have the GPU headroom to render DCS three times.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red