Want to buy mig-15 but not until F-86 fixed

nick10

Re. the gun smoke, You might want to adress ED with that request, 'cause it's one of their core files that affects this smoke in all aircraft. BST has nothing to do with it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

lol

let me translate this for everyone........ waaaaaah! i'm going to withhold my $50 until you fix this bug over here

I will put it a little less harshly. Mig-15 looks great and I'll probably get it but not until at least some of these things are complete or fixed for the Sabre ...

- full manual

- interactive training

- more skins

- more single missions or a campaign

- and stuff like excessive gun smoke fixed

I'm sure as a result of this gripe, BST will of course drop everything and fix what you want and make everyone else wait for the MiG-15.

What businessman wouldn't suspend the much anticipated release of a new product just because some disgruntled customers are a little piqued?

On the other hand, perhaps they'll just go ahead anyway, and continue their program of releases and updates regardless!

What businessman wouldn't suspend the much anticipated release of a new product just because some disgruntled customers are a little piqued?

Quality. Normally you would want to make sure your released product is matching customer expectations before moving to the new one. BST makes good products, but they are already notorious for jumping to the next thing before previous is polished enough.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

And yet even with the occasional glitch, they're still among the best creations in the digital world. What do you expect, perfection as standard?

Define polished enough for me if you can. All their modules are usable, effective, and have features above and beyond anything that previously existed outside DCS World. Admittedly, they have some gaps in their systems, or some systems that don't work as well as some of us would like, but frankly this whole thread is just a waste of space.

You're repeating stuff that has already been stated elsewhere, and I can guarantee that the one organisation that wants their modules completed more than anyone here is Belsimtek themselves.

Do you really suggest they might for one second delay the MiG-15 just because you want other stuff sorted first?

Get real, and get off your soap boxes.

Quality. Normally you would want to make sure your released product is matching customer expectations before moving to the new one. BST makes good products, but they are already notorious for jumping to the next thing before previous is polished enough.

Really? I thought businesses just did whatever drives their bottom line.

They can devote time and money to a new release product which will generate a spike in new sales revenue or they can spend time and money fixing issues in products already paid for.

Which do you think they'll favor?

True - in the long term it is in a businesses best interest to maintain quality, or people won't buy new product, and they have no revenue.

But don't expect that they'll chop off their money maker - releasing new product - just to do customer support.

Put another way: The MiG-15bis helps pay for fixing your F-86F.