MiG-15bis Screenshots and Videos

lucien

I really appreciate the extremely helpful video tutorials from Wags. Thanks to Wags, I already know a lot about how to start up, taxi, take off, land and activate the weapons systems, on the Mig-15bis, and I don't even have access to the Mig-15bis, yet!

I wait to start sim flying the Mig-15bis. The Mig-15bis will be so much fun. I suspect that the Mig-15bis will be one of my favorite rides, not to mention my trainer for a hoped for future Belsimtek DCS Mig-17 Fresco.

:thumbup: MJ

• Like 1

^^^ That link is not working. I am sure that we all know how to get to the modules section from the main-page, but what if that were posted on other sites to advertise for DCS?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

My recreation of the Lim-2 Solo Display (Polish version of the MiG-15bis) at the Central Celebration of Aviation Day 1957 at the Warsaw-Babice airport.

And here is the same event stylized as old footage of the Polish Film Chronicle:

Edited by Pat21
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...