Nvidia 3D vision dosen´t work

I´ve just installed DCS A10 (German v1.1) and even on a lame 32bit win7 E6600 system with 2gb mem, it works perfekt (after memory hack) :thumbup:

Then i tried 3D (nvidia 3D TV Play) but it shows no 3D picture (nvidia message tells me it´s active, but i guess it uses wrong or no Profil).

I tried the Registry profil hack, no change. Then nvidia driver update to 285.27, nothing.

What im doing wrong? :helpsmilie:

I guess other people have no problems with A10 in 3D at all, or not?

With kind regards,

Staff of Virtual JaBoG32

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is an old thread buried in ehre somewhere in which someone had Blackshark working in 3D. They actually posted screenshots. I had a cheap set of red/blue glasses that came w/ a magazine promo and the screenshots looked great.

Do a search and you're bound to find it. May be something in there :)

Edit: did a quick search and found this thread - may be of interest to you: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1030334#post1030334

Thats very cool. I have a Pc upgrade to do this winter so it will be some time before I can turn my 32 inch into a 3d model but I think i am going to go this direction. So far the Living room 3d set is treating me right. I think ill get into this next year. Hope its patched for it later. 3d tvs are here to stay and get more popular.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/