CA JTAC to NON CA A10

thbrix

This leads me on to a similar question for the future. Assuming that in the same way as in the above example it will be possible that one day i'll be playing multiplayer with someone who owns modules I dont. Will this mean that upon release of future modules (including 3rd party) that DCS world will have patches to add things like the external model, sounds etc? so that they will show up in my game. For example is it possible that i'll find my self in combat with a Mig21 even if i havn't bought it? I remember back in the day with FSX, it would just alias any multiplayer aircraft that you didn't have with ones you did, som odd moments with cessna 172s doing 500mph because FSX thought that a cessna was the closest thing i had to the Jet that the other player was using.

The vast majority of the 3rd party AC in the works, ED already has a 3d model in DCS. If not, then I imagine you will get an update to DCS:W.

Regardless of that, there are enough official updates down range that will require an update to DCS:W, i.e. Edge terrain engine, supply system...

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Thats great, thanks!

Is human JTACS to be seen in world multiplayer, from now on?

It's up to the mission designer to include the slot for human controlled ground units.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

This leads me on to a similar question for the future. Assuming that in the same way as in the above example it will be possible that one day i'll be playing multiplayer with someone who owns modules I dont. Will this mean that upon release of future modules (including 3rd party) that DCS world will have patches to add things like the external model, sounds etc? so that they will show up in my game. For example is it possible that i'll find my self in combat with a Mig21 even if i havn't bought it?

Yes.

Short answers today.

Is it possible for me to receive targets from a human CA JTAC operator, when i dont own the CA module, but only use A-10 1.2 in WORLD?

This leads me to my Question to ED

How can I talk to thbrix in a mission if there is no VOIP and he is not on the same TS Channel/Server as me...? hmmm..

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45