Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

so do i but unlikely that anything will be declasified about it in the near future.

but still I would love to have it and many other south african military veichles and aircraft as part of the ai.

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where is this place?

It looks like Oludeniz/Turkey... 1.700 take-off... I guess I had more then 30 flights from 1.700 take-off.. Great place...

Yup... that's what the girl who posted the pic wrote, but she said it was 2.000 :huh:

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

New Chinese UAV, Xianglong:

uav2nb5.jpg

Hey! It's a bi-plane design!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Yup... that's what the girl who posted the pic wrote, but she said it was 2.000 :huh:

The top of the mountain is 1965 m from sea level. There is another take-off at the top, but this photo is taken from 1.700m take-off. You can climb easily to 3000m in a nice hot summer noon, with nice thermals...

A B-52 Stratofortress aircraft out of Minot Air Force Base, N.D., flies over the Pacific Ocean on Nov. 13, 2008. The aircraft is deployed to the 23rd Expeditionary Bomb Squadron at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, and is part of a continuing operation to maintain a bomber presence in the region. DoD photo by Master Sgt. Kevin J. Gruenwald, U.S. Air Force.

http://www.defenselink.mil/dodcmsshare/newsphoto/2008-11/hires_081113-F-6911G-128.jpg

This looks more like Mi-8MTKO- upgraded for night operations. Except for the FLIR it has the Shturm ATGM complex installed. Believe it or not this is claimed to be the most efficient russian helicopter in Chechnya even though it's not PR'd like the Ka-50.

Edited by =RvE=Tito

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Well, I must admit I'm not pretty sure. As I remember correctly, Mi-8MTKO has only one gyrostabilised sensor turret from GOES-3xx series. The one above looks a bit different and more sophisticated.

МАССАНДРА: "Микоян Артём Славный Сын Армянского Народа Дарит Радость Авиаторам".