Weapon description

Decibel dB

Hi guys, I am looking at a manual on all the weapons available on DCS, there use, employment, good against what and so on. Is there such a community manual that as been done. So far I found some pretty good one mainly aircraft specific but no "DCS Weapon wiki"

Thank you

I don't think such a thing exists at the moment. Most information on weapons is located in the various aircraft manuals.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, I am looking at a manual on all the weapons available on DCS, there use, employment, good against what and so on. Is there such a community manual that as been done. So far I found some pretty good one mainly aircraft specific but no "DCS Weapon wiki"

Thank you

Hi, you could go here "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZuXjkFY00p1ga3UyCBbR2w/featured" YouTube home page of the Grim Reapers. Click on the "video's" link button at the top of the page and scroll down they have hundreds of tutorials and also vid's explaining all different weapons from A-A, A-G, S-A, bombs missiles different aircraft etc. A world of knowledge for a first look at. Hope this helps.:thumbup:

• 1 month later...