How do you see your flight plan?

Shepherd

Only in the mission briefing or on specific aircraft if they have the ability (such as the A10C)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how do you see it in the A10c? Do you mean in the CDU or is there another way to see it as a flight card?

So how do you see it in the A10c? Do you mean in the CDU or is there another way to see it as a flight card?

1) You got your kneeboard (Rshift+K) with your flight plan

2) The A-10C, F-18C and AV-8B have a map page on their display where you can see the map with your waypoints on it.

You have to call Base Ops or your nearest AFSS...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

When flying the Viggen there are actually flight cards in the kneeboard that give you all the relevant information for each waypoint.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

What do you do in the huey?

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 10 months later...