Server Announcement: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to find the server on the list but it did not seem to be there. I tried connecting by using the IP connect but it just says "connecting" for ages. Any ideas?

Thanks.

It could be possible that you tried to join while the server was down. It crashes from time to time. Rarely but sadly yes and as much as we try to keep it running 24/7, sometimes nobody is online to restart it.

I can't join the server at the moment (Connection interupted message when trying to connect). I guess that's due to the release of a new beta patch which I already installed? Will the server be updated as well to the new beta update and if so when?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I can't join the server at the moment (Connection interupted message when trying to connect). I guess that's due to the release of a new beta patch which I already installed? Will the server be updated as well to the new beta update and if so when?

It's not on beta anymore. If it is, it will be told in the first post and be marked in the server name.

Server is currently online :) Feel free to join.

^^sorry QuiGon.we only used the beta on the server as the 109 was released with it already while it was still not available on the official version.

normally we will stay with the official version.we do have the beta version installed on the server machine, in case a official patch goes seriously wrong and has game braking bugs, so that we are able to either run a beta or revert back to the previous version.

normally we will stick with the official version though.

EDIT: im really glad though, that since the 109 is out we managed a couple of times already to have a completely full server.

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

Hey Guys, today i tried twice to get onto your server, first time around 4 hours ago, and second time a few minutes ago. Didn't get in, it always told me "couldn't connect to the server".

I disabled any mods in my JSGME, but still couldn't connect. Is it possible that your server doesn't work, when JSGME is used?

Thanks in advance

Hey Guys, today i tried twice to get onto your server, first time around 4 hours ago, and second time a few minutes ago. Didn't get in, it always told me "couldn't connect to the server".

I disabled any mods in my JSGME, but still couldn't connect. Is it possible that your server doesn't work, when JSGME is used?

Thanks in advance

I have used the WW2 ground unit mods and the sound mods on this server with JSGME plenty of times. The culprit is probably the small patch that happened earlier today making either you or the server out of date.

I have used the WW2 ground unit mods and the sound mods on this server with JSGME plenty of times. The culprit is probably the small patch that happened earlier today making either you or the server out of date.

ok, that's good, after the "only ground texture mods allowed" notification i already feared, that i can't use the soundmods. Would not be amused having to fly around in this server with a sewing machine in front of my canopy and softair guns attached :huh:

that's a relieve.

Maybe one of the server admins can tell me when he is online, what could be wrong

Guest =YeS=CMF

Hi David. It was you fighting against 4 P-51D alone on Bf-109 =) Somebody attacked you after engine stopped, but Maler had a kill anyway. I remember a crazy maneur when you went up with awesome climb and all Mustangs couldn`t get you :-)

I cant find the reason why we have so good contact visibility on ACG and so bad visibility on othe servers in DCS?

jsgme is not the problem.many of us use jsgme for mods which are accepted on the server, including myself.other than some mod interfering with our integrity check, or a patch version mismatch i cannot think of why you cannot join the server.

yes, didn't get the latest patch, that's the problem. Didn't know that only the offline-exe does autopatch. thanks

This Server is goddamn awesome!! You can't even compare it to the other one's. Finally DCS is enjoyable in multiplayer :) :) almost no lag at all, perfect performance..shh, performance is almost like BoS. Mission setup also nice, with the very limited possibilities provided by ED (yet). I think i found my new favourite playground till Dedicated Server comes for BoS:joystick:

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Hi David. It was you fighting against 4 P-51D alone on Bf-109 =) Somebody attacked you after engine stopped, but Maler had a kill anyway. I remember a crazy maneur when you went up with awesome climb and all Mustangs couldn`t get you :-)

I cant find the reason why we have so good contact visibility on ACG and so bad visibility on othe servers in DCS?

yes it was me :)

and i knew from the very beginning of that dogfight that it is you russian aces fighting me... so i was careful because i knew as soon is i stick to any of you guys i will have 3others on my arse :)

awesome fight!very much enjoyed that :thumbup:

visibilty...thats my secret :)

Guest =YeS=CMF
yes it was me :)

and i knew from the very beginning of that dogfight that it is you russian aces fighting me... so i was careful because i knew as soon is i stick to any of you guys i will have 3others on my arse :)

awesome fight!very much enjoyed that :thumbup:

visibilty...thats my secret :)

I guess the secret is good and big monitor :)

ATTENTION: LOD MOD

ok...had a look at the 109 LOD models, and was pleased to see that its the first aircraft which does not use the ld_tec.edm box anymore.for people who dont know what im speaking about:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=131673&page=5

unfortunately, the fw190 and the p51 still use it.also there is consistent inconsistency between all 3 planes and their distances where LODs switch.

so, i made a little mod, which basically takes advantage of the new lod model of the 109(the least detailed one which looks like a plane made out of 4boxes) and also uses it for both the p51 and the fw190.

i also made sure that all LOD system follow the same rules, and LODs will all switch at the same distance and all will stop beeing rendered at the same distance(they are all fighters of the same size pretty much in the end so this makes sense)this all grants=FAIR GAMEPLAY, and also should grant a more realistic spotting in DCS....so therefore...

i disabled for now one part in the integrity check, to allow this mod beeing used on our server.we will give it some time, to gather feedback from YOU about this mod.if the majority gives us positive feedback, we will enable the integrity check again, with the adjusted files, and make this mod a requirement to join...so please, feel free to use this mod, and give us feedback!its needed.

the mod is jsgme ready.if you are not using jsgme, just put the files into the folder paths resembling the structure in this mod.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2264647&postcount=7

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

great work DavidRed, i'll give this a go for sure. does the mod increase lod distance any? just wondered. i hope ED already has something like this in the works too. amazing what you guys can do, awesome.......:thumbup:

Edited by Nac33

i5 4590k@3.5GHz, windows 10 pro, 2TB, 250GB sata, 16gb, Asus Z97 board, GTX 980ti oc, BEN Q XR3501 monitor, corsair 850w psu, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, Trackir5