What is the crazy talk in the Huey?

Snacko

Two days ago, I was flying a Create Fast Mission in the Huey, and after about 10 minutes in, I took off. And then I heard a voice over my speakers say something that I didn't understand. I think it was in another language? It sounded like "Hasta man la commander". It was weird, and I thought somebody had hacked into my pc, so I shut it down. I ran a full virus check the next day, which found nothing.

Today, the exact same thing happened. So, it seems to be part of the game. Has anybody heard this? Or knows what it is??

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Sorry, it's a Create Fast Mission. I get those confused with the Instant Missions because they are quick too. I don't remember hearing anything like this in any Create Fast Mission.

I just flew another 'Create Fast Mission'. Same as the other.. Ramp start etc... didn't change anything, and it didn't do it this time..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Have been reported before some weeks ago, so you're not alone. I'm sorry though, can't remember in what thread or by whom.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

That's ok. It's good to know I'm not crazy. And even better to know that my audio has not been hacked. I thought maybe Teamspeak or something was hacked..

Also, I have an mod that changes Russian radio voice to English, so I have removed that. But the voice sounded more like Spanish.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe your copilot says it when you recover from a near death landing... usually after you pull out of a vortex ring state. He says "Pozdravleniya Commander"!; which is Russian for congratualations! At least thats what he says to me...

Командующий поздравлениями! For those who read the Vodka Runes...

• Like 1

I believe your copilot says it when you recover from a near death landing... usually after you pull out of a vortex ring state. He says "Pozdravleniya Commander"!; which is Russian for congratualations! At least thats what he says to me...

Командующий поздравлениями! For those who read the Vodka Runes...

This makes the most sense so far.. Although I was flying straight and level. That might be a bug..

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk