Request rotary for sight elevation

SUBS17

I doubt if you can assign it as an axis, as you adjust site elevation in discrete increments in real life too. I dunno which joystick you use, but for X-52 (and probably other joysticks also can use the same principle), if you assign 3 bands for the rotary, then you can assign "Increase (sight elevation)" continuous keypresses for one band, "doing nothing" for the middle band, and "Decrease" keypresses for the other end. So turning the rotary till any end of it, joystick will repeat sight elevation adjustment keypresses as you would do it by hand on the keyboard. I hope my description wasn't confusing.

Paste into \Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\Input\UH-1H\joystick\default.lua,

after the line: axisCommands = {

{action = device_commands.Button_1, cockpit_device_id = devices.PILOT_SIGHT, name = 'Pilot Sighting Station Intensity'},
{action = device_commands.Button_1, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLEX_SIGHT, name = 'Sighting Station Intensity Knob'},
{action = device_commands.Button_3, cockpit_device_id = devices.PILOT_SIGHT, name = 'Sight Elevation'},

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro