Next Aircraft - My best guess

CAmastersgt

I vote for Tornado ADV/GR1, Yak-3 and AH-64A Apache

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

The F15 has been "in development" forever. And given how much more complex it is compared to the harrier and the current state the harrier is in I have my doubts. Plus to date they have claimed no backseat WSO, which is a major disappointment.

Agreed. Keep hearing people talk as if it is just around the corner. Keeping the delusion alive I guess.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

I’d love the Phantom as well. Based on what I’ve seen recently, with the time required to finish the F-18, F-16, P-47, Mosquito, and Hind, whatever work done by belsimtek with their WIP F-4E will most likely be scrapped. I betting that if they do ever decide to make a Phantom, it won’t be the same one. Hopefully this opens it up to third party devs. I do have high hopes for Magnitudes F-8J! At least we know it’s in active development, behind a F4U Corsair, Christen Eagle fixes, and MiG-21 overhaul.

From what I've read the F-4E is still in the pipe line. It just got pushed back to get the F-16 and Hind out first by your beloved belsimtek. :smilewink:

I had been following Razbam on their FB page and they have also been working on the A-29 Super Tucano for a while. I have seen more updates about the A-29 than the Mig23 on their page. It seems that the development is pretty far along.

I will have plenty to keep me busy with the F-4, A7 and F8. The A-6 would be a must buy if it ever get made into a full module.

Last I heard from them it was back burnered. Given the much more complex systems on the Tuco, vs mig23 who knows.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

No WSO? You just bursted one of my biggest DCS wishes. Scratched the RAZBAM Strike Eagle from my wishlist....

Yup... I'm still pretty much on the fence on the mig23 and I'll pretty much buy any mig…

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The next advanced module will be a full version of the F15C.

I'd be good with that after the F4E.

You won't get the Typhoon for decades, just like every other current fighter - we might even struggle with the Tornado ( apparently we can't get enough documentation for a SHAR2 & that's out of service everywhere ) because of beaurocratic awkwardness...

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

I think this will happen also

If you check the roadmap it's P-47, Mi-24, Mosquito, F-4E, Me-262, AH-1F and that I think is as far as the plans go at the moment. No mention of F-15C, the one mentioned is the E model from Razbam.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

Mi-28 Mi-28 Mi-28 Mi-28....

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

If you check the roadmap it's P-47, Mi-24, Mosquito, F-4E, Me-262, AH-1F and that I think is as far as the plans go at the moment. No mention of F-15C, the one mentioned is the E model from Razbam.

Hello,

While we hope to simulate the Cobra someday (as well as the F-4E), it's not on our immediate production plan. Our current production for new aircraft is the P-47D, Mi-24, and Mosquito. Between these and supporting exiting aircraft, we are already very, very, very busy. When the guys at BST were moved back to the mothership, former BST project plans had to be revaluated. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

From here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4079913&postcount=3

The F-4E and AH-1F aren't on the roadmap anymore, they're just hopes for the future.

In the mudspike AMA Matt was asked about the removing of the Phantom from the immediate roadmap and his answer was:

The Phantom is such a legendary aircraft that we will certainly simulate it. For now, we already have another aircraft (an eagerly awaited one) to work on after the Viper.

So whats "an eagerly awaited one"?

P-47, Mosquito, Me262 are nice, but I wouldn't categorize them as "eagerly awaited" and in the context of the question I assume that Matt answered in terms of non WW2 era jet aircraft.

I realy hope it will be the F-15E mudhen or F-15C stand alone full DCS level module (or both!).

Cheers

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

Removing the Phantom from the roadmap?! Why would they even consider about asking that? Its one of the most bankable/profitable module they could have instead of WW2 era jets and those Helos that are too complicated and they would only have sales from uber experts or people who got high top notch flight gear.

I certainly am eager to fly that legendary Phantom. It was excellent multi-role jet with an internal cannon as auxiliary weapon.

Removing the Phantom from the roadmap?! Why would they even consider about asking that? Its one of the most bankable/profitable module they could have instead of WW2 era jets and those Helos that are too complicated and they would only have sales from uber experts or people who got high top notch flight gear.

I certainly am eager to fly that legendary Phantom. It was excellent multi-role jet with an internal cannon as auxiliary weapon.

I'm with you. But they already said that it was due to the (re)merge of Belsimtek staff. And it is not totally scratched from the board but delayed for a non specified period of time. Ok, could mean years. The F-4E would be a pre order purchase for sure.

You haven't fully experienced what DCS graphics has to offer until you fly a helo . Uber expertise required ? Hardly . Top notch flight gear ? See my sig below .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

You haven't fully experienced what DCS graphics has to offer until you fly a helo . Uber expertise required ? Hardly . Top notch flight gear ? See my sig below .

I dont have the VR nor dedicated rudder pedals. All I have is just Thrustmaster T.16000M with minus the dedicated Rudder pedals.

Like I said...I was stating not everyone has the required setup and you do have the minimum of those at the very least..which is a separated dedicated rudder pedal.

I have tried the Blackshark but had to refund it coz I could not utilize it fully. I have almost all the DCS modules minus the turboprops and helo.

So whats "an eagerly awaited one"?

P-47, Mosquito, Me262 are nice, but I wouldn't categorize them as "eagerly awaited" and in the context of the question I assume that Matt answered in terms of non WW2 era jet aircraft.

I realy hope it will be the F-15E mudhen or F-15C stand alone full DCS level module (or both!).

Cheers

Mi-24, obviously. Plenty of people eagerly awaiting it. And what makes you think WW2 aircraft aren't "eagerly awaited"?

Again, 15E is an apparently booked-in Razbam project & ED haven't shown any desire to redo any FC3 stuff as full fidelity anywhere I've seen, at least. The FM for FC3 is already the highest level now, iirc - not sure what the data used for it is though ( I suspect at least the russian stuff is not 100% authentic if Russian grumblings about 4th gen+ have anything to do with it ).

If they're not going to do an F-4E, please some 3rd party do a F-4J?

Edited by Richard Dastardly