Flaming Cliffs 3 training missions

Mortifa

Hi,

In 1.5.2 you had some really good SU-27 missions, they were, to me, obvious upgrades to the previous versions, with some really cool missions, like flying through the gates. Also the upgraded training missions for the SU-27 was good. Will you be upgrading the training missions for the A-10A and F-15C?

Those are lost since the upgrade, or I do not know where to find them.

Can you put them back?

Will you be making more of those new lessons for the other FC3 planes?

Edited by Mortifa

Fate is inexorable...

Well I found some missions, and they look the same, though they are marked Nevada and NTTR.

Seriously, ED, what happened to our missions for FC3 and the NEW SU-27 missions.

May we have them back and I do hope you produce more new training ones like the current SU-25T and the SU-27 as those are nicely done.

If this is a bug how do I report it?

Fate is inexorable...

They are still there and have been there for as long as I can remember. Select Mission, Flaming Cliffs, click on the little folder symbol and chose the Folder EN. There you go! :smilewink:

Edited by rel4y

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

No, not those ones, there were some new SU-27 ones, which are like the new, to me, SU-25T missions.

First there are NO missions under my installation of FC3 since the new update. There are training missions but those are the old ones, which is just a video.

The new SU-27 training missions were in the Missions folder, not the Training folder just before this update.

I have tried downloading the training torrents but cannot get them to install. Apparently I do not have DCS installed.

Edited by Mortifa

Fate is inexorable...

Arent these the ones which are in the EN/Single folder? :huh:

Not sure, but they are not like the old ones where it was just a video. These new ones you actually can take control again after, or I guess, during the mission. Like with the A-10C.

Nicely done thought.

Fate is inexorable...

• 1 year later...
I have the some problem.

I downloaded this file https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2877434/

But the missions wont appear under training :(

My guess is that the FC3 Training is looking for video files and, so, doesn't recognize MIZ files. To access them, you'll have to do the training through the MISSION button and navigate to them.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I can't seem to get the training missions with the SU27 or the SU33 to work from the first takeoff all the way through the carrier landings. My HUD doesn't show anything at all, plus it won't even let me turn on the cockpit lights. When I was in the RWR training, CCIP, CCRP the "instructor" kept saying stuff about what was supposed to be on my HUD, but it was blank. Then he would say to look at the weapons loadout, but it was blank as well. Any suggestions, or do I need to re-install the whole damn thing again?

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS setup, a custom built computer with Intel core i9 9900k, 3.6gHZ, 32GB ram, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 motherboard, M.2 main drive, and a 2TB SSD drive where the game is loaded, and an EVGA RTX 2080 Super graphics card.

I can't seem to get the training missions with the SU27 or the SU33 to work from the first takeoff all the way through the carrier landings. My HUD doesn't show anything at all, plus it won't even let me turn on the cockpit lights. When I was in the RWR training, CCIP, CCRP the "instructor" kept saying stuff about what was supposed to be on my HUD, but it was blank. Then he would say to look at the weapons loadout, but it was blank as well. Any suggestions, or do I need to re-install the whole damn thing again?

What happens if you press LShift+L?

If you suddenly have everything you're missing, check your bindings. Something is giving that command when it shouldn't.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.