I'm looking for module can handle me 2-3 weeks

HawkEye442

I am looking for a plane that can handle me for 2-3 weeks. Viggen distracts me so much because other aircrafts are not discounted and its design is different. But I'm not sure it's worth 30 bucks? Because the dollar is very expensive in my country and I will only play for a few weeks. Since the only Viggen that is currently on sale in this period, I am interested in it. I am open to all advices i need help in this situation i'm really confused :doh::pilotfly:

I wouldn't bother buying anything that is very in depth if you're only going to play it for a couple of weeks. Why not just fly the 2 free modules that come with DCS and save your money? If you're desperate - go for the flaming cliffs aircaft - I think you can get one of those for about $10

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |