So where's the content !

jimiC

:-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

While I can appreciate the effort required to create content, the lack of the same around the F14 is not effort driven. Look back at the amount of content received when the F/A 18 was given to the CCs. We were flooded with content. The lack of content is being restricted by HB because they are still almost a full 3 months away from being ready (and probably crunching to even meet the 3.20.19 deadline) The module isn't ready enough to have anymore content released. Which goes back to their "hope for 2018" statement which has been reviled to have been a farce. No way they were close to a 2018 release and they knew much sooner than they let on given the amount of work and time they still requiring.

It sure has been lacking that's for sure. Usually when content creators get a copy they can't stop putting out new videos.

Jabbers mentioned Wednesday that it would be 3-4 days minimum until he puts out another video. So who knows.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

We asked content creators to hold off for a bit because people thought it was too much and we had a couple of videos lined up and wanted some breathing room for them.

Unfortunately we got caught up in a few development items which delayed them and thus a bit of a gap has appeared.

There really are no ulterior motives beyond that.

Also, these guys spend a lot of time making each video. It's not a one click process :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

... people thought it was too much ...

Lock them up and throw away the key.:)

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

We asked content creators to hold off for a bit because people thought it was too much and we had a couple of videos lined up and wanted some breathing room for them.

Unfortunately we got caught up in a few development items which delayed them and thus a bit of a gap has appeared.

There really are no ulterior motives beyond that.

Also, these guys spend a lot of time making each video. It's not a one click process :)

What kind of people think there can be too much F-14 content??? People are weird sometimes :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

While I can appreciate the effort required to create content, the lack of the same around the F14 is not effort driven. Look back at the amount of content received when the F/A 18 was given to the CCs. We were flooded with content. The lack of content is being restricted by HB because they are still almost a full 3 months away from being released.

its not almost a full 3 months away it's 2 months and a day away, unless there is a hidden month between Feb and march.

it also doesn't help that heat blur has almost released everything about the f14 to early:doh:. for example the reveal trailer with no real date for release, all the previous release statements like end of 201x etc etc. all these dev blogs to early resulting in a stagnant of content for something that is suppose to be released soon

Ralfi is streaming some Tomcat ACM right now.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

... people thought it was too much ...

Lock them up and throw away the key.smile.gif

Made my day rdlaugh.png

Don't listen to the wrong ones v8laic37.png

If they can't take the proper amount of Tomcat dope, they ain't Wonderbolt material and should go play WT instead dealwithit.png

bu52tv4j.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

After yesterdays stream I was left thinking.

It felt strange but after about an hour I came to the conclusion that I just had to much Tomcat content. I hope Heatblur takes some action and raises the embargo again.

Later I was diagnosed with a stroke ofc, no healty person would think such things.

Remember how Wags did some basic tutorial vids on startup and such before the Hornet release? Sure would be nice to see those for the Tomcat. But maybe release is still quite a ways off?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind