Password reset problems? Please read this.

EtherealN

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately there are some cases where ISP's, mail programs and antivirus suites might filter what they consider to be automated and potential phishing-scam e-mail, which is unfortunately affecting many customers. Below is a quick checklist that will hopefully aid many of you:

1) Please ensure that the password reset e-mail isn't simply in a Spam folder.

2) Failing the above, whitelist webmaster@eagle.ru in your mail program and antivirus software to make sure it's not being filtered in either of those.

3) If both of the above do not allow the e-mails to be retrieved, the easiest solution is to create a new account and use this new account towards filing a support ticket on the issue explaining that you need to manually retrieve an account. In this case, please send me a PM here with your ticket number and I can make sure this ticket gets handled ahead of the normal queue.

As always, if you have questions about the status of an active support ticket, please do not hesitate to PM me with your ticket number and I can check in on it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester