How to update a plane ?

Noozbe

Hi pilots,

I need your help.

I bought the Mirage-2000 on the official DCS store and download the module in the in-game interface.

My plane works well but few options doesn't works (for exemple : I can't start the engine in "cold and dark" mode because some buttons are disable). I have follow the cheklist but it doesen't work.

I knew it's a beta but i have seen in a lot of youtube video who can activate more button than I can in my plane.

I imagine it's a version problem so my question is simple : how can i update my plane, currently in version 2.0.0 ?

Thanks and have a good day.

The updates of the planes come with the general

update of DSC world, unfortunately.

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

All modules are updated along with the base game when you run the updater utility. There should be a shortcut in your start menu, "Update DCS World 2 OpenAlpha". You could also try running a repair, with the "Repair DCS World 2 OpenAlpha" shortcut in the same location.

When the main menu loads, the version in the bottom-right hand corner should read 2.0.2.52658 at present, for the latest version. If it's not updating, the usual culprit seems to be anti-virus software.

If you're on the right version, then maybe post a track of you trying to do a cold start. That would allow other people to check your procedure, and try it themselves (you can take over control at any time during a track).