[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

There is a ssa beta version you can run. I forget the location of where to get it, but I think you can find it on the Facebook page or search the thread here.

OK, Ill give that a try when I get home from work later.

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

Andre, please approve my FB Join so I can download the beta software thank you :)

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

Looks like 1.3.3.0 is the latest stable version DL on Andre Blog. Front page of this thread made it look like beta 1.3.1.2 was the newest release.

Edit - Got the jetseat working in all of my installs. I just copied the contents of the export file from DCS World to my other saved game installs export files. All good now :).

Edited by Naruto

Does SSA work for a 2 shaker setup without the SoundModule?

is it just for Gametrix JetSeat users?

I installed SSA but only Output Mode - USB is available. And nothing happens after starting a DCS Mission.

My (free) SSA only provides support for Jetseat seats out of the box. If you like to use your shakers, please have a look at the official SoundModule thread and/or Andre's shop. The reasons can be found in the first post...

My (free) SSA only provides support for Jetseat seats out of the box. If you like to use your shakers, please have a look at the official SoundModule thread and/or Andre's shop. The reasons can be found in the first post...

got you now :thumbup:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Quick question, the FF we seem to receive on the Fw190 is significantly more than say a P51 or BF109. Any chance that the Fw190 could be toned down to be more consistent with the other aircraft?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Quick question, the FF we seem to receive on the Fw190 is significantly more than say a P51 or BF109. Any chance that the Fw190 could be toned down to be more consistent with the other aircraft?

I have the same problem, the dcs fw190 has an overpower dashboard shake effect and this is confused with the g feeling, I have an msffb2 and in the p-51 the joystick and the jet seat start to shake at the same time when the dashboard effect comes to place, but in the fw190 it can’t be distinguished, the joystick start to shake but the seat is shaking with the slightest maneuver

, hope it can be fixed

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation thus the delay...

In the current SSA btea I've already reduced the effect for the 190 by 50%. Maybe I need to turn it down a notch more...

So when can we expect Christen Eagle II support in SimShaker?

Currently I don't own the Christian Eagle and I'm unsure if I like to buy it. I'm not that interested in civilian proplanes in DCS. Bought the Yak, implemented the effects, never flew it again...

In addition, I'm currently busy implementing effects for a *secret* module ;)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130161&page=231

Folks,

The thread in the above link points to issues with Traceview (cheating?) that looks like data export won't be available on MP, meaning we can't use our jetseats.

Sorry if I have got the wrong end of the stick, but this looks like bad news.

SSA requires the OwnShip export to be allowed: https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_export#Ownship

Sadly some admins are very paranoid and thus disable all exports...

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation thus the delay...

In the current SSA btea I've already reduced the effect for the 190 by 50%. Maybe I need to turn it down a notch more...

Currently I don't own the Christian Eagle and I'm unsure if I like to buy it. I'm not that interested in civilian proplanes in DCS. Bought the Yak, implemented the effects, never flew it again...

In addition, I'm currently busy implementing effects for a *secret* module ;)

SSA requires the OwnShip export to be allowed: https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_export#Ownship

Sadly some admins are very paranoid and thus disable all exports...

Sent PM

Currently I don't own the Christian Eagle and I'm unsure if I like to buy it. I'm not that interested in civilian proplanes in DCS.

Ah, I thought that my JetSeat (along with SSA to drive it) is meant for DCS as a whole, not just for a select set of modules based on the developer's personal interests. I wish I could gift The CEII module to you to ensure its inclusion into SSA, as it really would benefit from the feedback the JetSeat provides during edge-of and out-of-envelope maneuvers.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

In the most respectful/grateful way, I think this is why SSA should be designed to be more open for modification, to allow users to add profiles for new aircraft or even mods, and with the flexibility to adjust precisely what performance factors influence vibration.

A few rather personal thoughts:

• Each DCS module without Simshaker support has only 20-30% of its potential/value for me. That's why I think, devs should give f4l0 their modules for free rather than giving it to plenty of Youtubers who mostly produce the same content. (When I see the message about a "secret" module he is working on, it seems at least one dev party is smart enough to do so :thumbup: Personally, I think it must be HB's F-14, as they take care of their customers and know what they want - but that is pure speculation.)
  • f4l0 accepts donations ;) When the Yak-52 came out, I donated (without any strings attached). But he invested the the money for the Yak nonetheless and even spend his spare time to add SSA support for it :thumbup:
  • Of course, it is not possible for one person alone to add support for all kinds of mods. But there are some good ones out there. So I would vote for an open source SSA where people can contribute and ease the workload of f4l0. However, there might be some technical difficulties, which could make this (at least) hard work before possible.

Again, just a few very personal thoughts which came to mind.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

A few rather personal thoughts:

[*] Each DCS module without Simshaker support has only 20-30% of its potential/value for me. That's why I think, devs should give f4l0 their modules for free rather than giving it to plenty of Youtubers who mostly produce the same content.

Totally agree. JetSeat and SSA improve the DCS experience for me to the extent that when a module doesn't support it (yet), it feels dead to me and I keep checking if I forgot to turn the power on.

The impact of not having my JetSeat provide the feedback from a DCS module is quite extreme.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Since that last update, I am no longer getting any feedback from the guns in my P51. Has anyone else experienced this?

thanks

Gigabyte Z390 mobo, i9-9900K, 32gb ram, GTX 2080 ti, Evo 970 nvme 1tb, 2 DSD button box OSW panels, Oculus Rift CV1, Odyssey Plus, Valve Index, Rift S, HP Reverb, 2 SimRacingStudio wind sim fans, MFG Crosswind pedals, Warthog hotas w 50mm extension, Simlab GT1 EVOcockpit, Gametrix Jet Seat, SFX-100 3DOF motion, 8 transducers, 2 Cougar MFD's

DCS World, Simshaker for Aviators, sound module

Modules: P51, F/18, All Rotor craft, F14, F16, FC3

Super Carrier

Since that last update, I am no longer getting any feedback from the guns in my P51. Has anyone else experienced this?

Unlimited ammo on?

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

Unlimited ammo on?

thanks,

I was was in a training mission with unlimited ammo.....lol

Gigabyte Z390 mobo, i9-9900K, 32gb ram, GTX 2080 ti, Evo 970 nvme 1tb, 2 DSD button box OSW panels, Oculus Rift CV1, Odyssey Plus, Valve Index, Rift S, HP Reverb, 2 SimRacingStudio wind sim fans, MFG Crosswind pedals, Warthog hotas w 50mm extension, Simlab GT1 EVOcockpit, Gametrix Jet Seat, SFX-100 3DOF motion, 8 transducers, 2 Cougar MFD's

DCS World, Simshaker for Aviators, sound module

Modules: P51, F/18, All Rotor craft, F14, F16, FC3

Super Carrier

Totally agree. JetSeat and SSA improve the DCS experience for me to the extent that when a module doesn't support it (yet), it feels dead to me and I keep checking if I forgot to turn the power on.

The impact of not having my JetSeat provide the feedback from a DCS module is quite extreme.

I couldn´t think of a better marketing statement :pilotfly:

I read the other day from a simracing guy, that playing with the seat off it´s like playing a console game just with the controller.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I couldn´t think of a better marketing statement :pilotfly:

I read the other day from a simracing guy, that playing with the seat off it´s like playing a console game just with the controller.

Just like a post I commented on about VR. Anything less than having the Jetseat up and running is not worth playing for me anymore. It is that important and immersive!

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

So, apart from myself, who’s happy to contribute just one dollar such that Andre can buy a CE2, only need 30 of us

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

So, apart from myself, who’s happy to contribute just one dollar such that Andre can buy a CE2, only need 30 of us

So once Andre has the money, he can then donate it to f4l0, the developer of the SSA software?

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Anyone have problem with SSA app crashing?

Did a new clean install of DCS and now SSA starts/connects, shows up in taskbar but crash/close down when my mouse hovers over it.

Tried a new install of SSA but same problem.

Can't find a .log file :-/

No way I can fly help without it :-D

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, tried to scan but to many posts. Admin may delete or move it

A part of NOSIG

I would be in :) But I'm pretty sure f4l0 develops SSA on his own, so we can give the money directly to him.

Also note, that it is not only about buying the module for him. He invests his spare time to do the implementation. So he should be asked if he is willing to do that first.

So once Andre has the money, he can then donate it to f4l0, the developer of the SSA software?

LOL, well spotted on the deliberate (cough) mistake.