How many time for validate an upload ?

jef32

Hi

For the first time, I've uploaded a mod I've created for the user's file section. It's a sound mod and nothing inaproppriate. Whe I've finished to post, I've seen a text saying that my mod was submitted to a moderator before being online, and it's quite normal. But today it isn't online yet. Is it normal or has my mod be refused by the moderator ? If yes, I would understand why. It's just a mod allowing to generate different sounds in DCS to give a sound ambience at a definited point.

If my mod is accepted, how many times do you need to validate it ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

You just need to be patient, some times it takes time to validate the user submissions ... if there was a problem with it, they would have reached you via e-mail.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB