To site admins

Please!

Do not move my post with serious problems to the beta forum which I do not have access to at the moment. How should I read any answers which will provide some help for me?

Thank you.

Oliver

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog :: Saitek Rudder :: Track IR5 ::

EVGA 3 GB GTX580 :: AMD FX-8120 :: SSD 240 GB :: Win7 Ultimate 64

E-mail addresses on DCS site and forums should be the same for correct user recognition. Please make sure you have the same e-mail's and after this go to http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...os=135&lang=en and the push "Request access to a closed Beta forum" button

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Access to a closed Beta forum has been granted to you.

But i am banned at that username(petherf)

And :

sofie_59, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So how do i get access to the closed beta forum? :(

It*s a moment 22 situation for me at least!

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

I get the same error message as sophie_59. I did change my email address when buying Warthog, from the address I had when I bought Black Shark. A check of my details in the user CP shows the correct current address which is the same address I used when purchasing Warthog.

Cheers

Goanna

My wife and I decided not to have children.....the kids aren't happy.

E-mail addresses on DCS site and forums should be the same for correct user recognition. Please make sure you have the same e-mail's and after this go to http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...os=135&lang=en and the push "Request access to a closed Beta forum" button

Thanks (I've already read that in the other posts), but for me it does not work:

1. If I change my email address (here in forum) to the same as during buy at DCS (mac.com address) I will not receive the activation mail and therefore cannot proceed (spams already checked). So I have to switch back (web.de address).

2. I find no "Request access to a closed Beta forum" button on that page.

Any help? Any suggestions what I may do?

I need access to the restricted beta forum because I have serious installation problems and the admins moved my post to that forum... (...and because I payed for that ;-).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

While you wait for your forum account to be sorted out, this is the reply to your post about your installation instructions:

Edit: in another thread someone from ED mentioned that profile editing on the DCS site is working now, so you can also try changing your email address on that site to match your forum email address.

1. Check your installation files, if necessary - re-download them.

2. Did you ran setup as administrator?

3. Clear <GAMEDIR>\temp folder, run A-10C and after exit zip this folder and attach in report.

4. Please describe here your PC configuratuon.

Edited by nomdeplume

@nomdeplume: thx for the information. It is good to get a response.

I changed my email at the dcs site to match to that forum.

Still not able to etner the beta forum. Maybe I have to wait a bit.

Where should that "Request access to a closed Beta forum" button reside at the download page (this is the page I get when I follow the link everywhere mentioned)??

[edit]: Upps! now suddenly there was the button and I'm in.

Thanks!!

Topic closed. (for me)

Edited by 33| 309th_Hedgehog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]