MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Wow, this looks like third party quality! Will this modern include a clickable cockpit and assuming you are using your own EFM I assume it won't require any other modules to run?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Wow, this looks like third party quality! Will this modern include a clickable cockpit and assuming you are using your own EFM I assume it won't require any other modules to run?

Yes we already have a clickable cockpit and already it won't require other module; but we are still using a modified SFM, the EFM will come but its going to be a long work.

Be aware that what we are going to release is something that no commercial company would release, its just a WIP with a lot of work to do, take it as just a little gift for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Sound and animation still WIP.

Some instrument and device still need to be animated, others are only fictional,, so this is not exactly the start up as reported in the mb339 manual but its pretty close to the real one, but for the moment its just something to play with.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking very good indeed!

PS love the canopy latch animation!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys any update on this promising mod?

Hello Jacks, in this days we are working to adapt the mod to the new grafic engine, this means to re-think most of the textures and add new ones.

In the same time we are also working on the DEFA pod and the gunsight because we want to give you something to play with, and we are making a new pilot, starting from an inanimated one, because the one we are using for internal use is not made by us and we cant use it for the public release.

So I can confirm you that we are working hard to give you a decent mod, with several bug, in a short time, but dont forget that our main work it is not to be modders, is to fly the frecce tricolori program.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the update and good luck with it. Take your time and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Maybe we are more numerous than you, but the only important thing is the effort you are putting in your work, and I'm sure you are doing your best.

So dont give up, time is not so important when you are working for free, if someone are complaining remember him that he can do by himself in his free time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]