Virtual Hawgsmoke

Midnight

Hi all, VSAAF will be hosting the Virtual Hawgsmoke competition in June 2016.

ckPGckz.jpg

The NTTR map will be used with Creech as base of operations.

To participate your group must consist of a flight of four A10s. Further information will be made available shortly in the form of a SOP.

Squadrons interested can simply post below.

SOP DOWNLOAD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfine98l6kr5bar/2016%20VSAAF%20Virtual%20Hawgsmoke.pdf?dl=0

PRACTICE MISSION

VSAAF Virtual Hawgsmoke Practice.miz

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

Good luck, ironically enough the 476th plans to host vHawgsmoke once 2.0 comes out of alpha/beta status. Lack of participation and MP issues back in 2013 caused us to delay it.

The SOP looks very familiar to me. You could have at least removed my name from page 20 when you copied my document.

74053CA5-2209-43FA-816B-E096D73DE58C_zpsq3qdynwg.png

Edited by Snoopy

Hi Snoopy, no bad faith intended. You will notice on page one that I did mention the original compilers of the SOP and did not claim it to be my work. You guys compiled the SOP very well and it was not the intention to chance your SOP but necessary for the NTTR map, the SOP should be the standard for the competition and I wanted to keep the integrity.

Since not much came of this event the idea was to kick start the event again and maybe have it hosted annually by different host squadrons with your SOP as the template to keep the event consistent. You guys can gladly host the event and VSAAF will withdraw it as a community event and keep it local only.

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg