Squadron recommendation

Laithar

Hi

I'm looking to get a recommendation for a squadron to join. Every squadron think's theirs is the best but....

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a 54 years old full time carer, recovering from a heart attack. I've been flying in simulators since I bought The Dambusters for the Commodore 64 and boy have times changed.

I'm flying in DCS World every day. At the moment, it's almost as soon as I get up until I go to bed, with the occasional break for coffee and making food etc. I'm UK based so I am GMT+0 but my day seems to start at 11:00am until 04:00am next day. Seems like DCS World is my world at the moment.

I own every aircraft module and will continue to own all new aircraft released. My main aircraft is the A10, just because I've spent so much time learning it but I've still a ways to go with it. I'd love to get more proficient with other aircraft. That's hopefully where the squadron training will come in and I am committed.

I don't want a squadron that welcomes me in and then tells me to continue to train on my own. I can do that anyway. I expect guidance and sound advice that will reduce the number of times I get killed. I'll put the time in to excel at whatever you teach me. I want to be the best that I can be.

I'm not a hot head, I'm not into risky moves that get my wingmen killed so if you need someone else in your squadron with honour, integrity, commitment and dedication, I'm your guy.

Laithar - 'Krazee'

Come and join the Ravens, we are a public group with over 370 members.

We has a steady Fun approach to DCS with all skill types.

We have instructors on all airframes and are here to help, as far as community spirit goes we always try to excel.

always someone on our Teamspeak to fly with :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

A bit more involved than the usual unit, you have to file combat reports and we're Korea-war only (Mig 15). There is a 24/7 server for it however (Korea 1952). :)

http://21iap.net/index.html

Full instruction and training on the Mig15 provided.

Nice website, but couldn't easily find a way to make application or communicate.

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic